Spurs’ new stadium

This is the bit that pisses me off.
Is the Soton game poss gonna get moved as well now as a consequence of this. I assume it would be if we beat Oxford. But we'll have to wait with no communication from City or the prem indicating it's a possibility fans should take into account.

Tottenham have to play the league match after the City game on the Saturday as they have a Champs League game the following Tuesday. So if they're still in the league cup they'll have to play it on the Wednesday, two days after our game. And I guess we'll do the same rather than move any more fixtures. Of course we might be playing each other.

Tottenham have to play the league match after the City game on the Saturday as they have a Champs League game the following Tuesday. So if they're still in the league cup they'll have to play it on the Wednesday, two days after our game. And I guess we'll do the same rather than move any more fixtures. Of course we might be playing each other.
Hope you're right and no other City games will be moved because of this. But we're guessing. Why can't City say something about it and eliminate the need for our speculation.

Do you think we will sell out for this with it being monday night now ? Hopefully it might drop down to my points,Im off work both that mon and tues.

Isn't a Monday night an official PL match day so we could always have had the League Cup game sandwiched in anyway.
Sympathy to those blues who have lost out due to the change from Sunday. I think Levy, and I've read his announcement about the whole stadium delays, comes from the same stable as Ryanair .

Because it was a League Cup week there were no Monday night Premier League games scheduled.

Scheduling a Premier League game on the Monday when the majority of Premier League teams will be involved in the League Cup on Tuesday or Wednesday is crazy.

Because it was a League Cup week there were no Monday night Premier League games scheduled.

Scheduling a Premier League game on the Monday when the majority of Premier League teams will be involved in the League Cup on Tuesday or Wednesday is crazy.

So potentially we could be playing spurs Monday, rags or some other prem team on the Wednesday and Southampton on the Saturday.

Still don’t see why it couldn’t have been played the original day it at the London Stadium?

So potentially we could be playing spurs Monday, rags or some other prem team on the Wednesday and Southampton on the Saturday.

Yes. If we do get to the 4th round of the League Cup then the only way to avoid playing 2 games in 48 hours would be to play the League Cup match on the Thursday and shift the Southampton game to Sunday. That's not too bad for us as the Champions League game (Shakhtar at home) is on Wednesday. Not great for Southampton fans though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.