Spurs’ new stadium

Still think we should have insisted the fixture be played as scheduled or not at all. Not our fault Spuds not got a ground.
Wombley pitch will be utterly mashed up. Great way to injure players. Just hope City decision makers have made some serious demands on epl re reffing in exchange for agreeing to move the date and venue. No - I do not buy the media line that it was agreed between the clubs.
Maybe Alty Anthony will never be assigned a City game ever again ... worth it!
More like someone has been persuaded to show some sympathy - if so they need sacking and sectioning (as they have obviously completely lost it) - football is now about business, winning, money and entertaining the fans - It is not about giving spuds free reign to stomp all over the rules.
Personal opinion is latter option - sack and section.
Nightmare for away fans has not been thought of either. Are spuds going to refund all prepaid travel for away fans who can't make it? Thought not. Are spuds going to pay for additional trains and coaches for away fans? Thought not.
Really well run club - according to Wonga (whom they probably borrowed the money off for the new stadium) and House of Fraser (whom they most probably signed a contract with to outfit the players)!!

The Channel 4 political correspondent Michael Crick, a big rag, suggesting that the potential shift of City's game against Spurs to the Monday night would be accompanied by the Saturday lunchtime game involving the Rags and Everton being moved to the Sunday - presumably to the Super Sunday 4 pm slot to keep Sky happy:

confirmed monday 29th, 8pm at wembley

city will be providing free coach travel...

no mention of anything else yet
I know they think they are doing right by fans, but they aren't really are they?

What about train tickets and hotel expenses that people now have to forfeit, they should have told Spurs to do one.

So Monday 29th Spurs at Wembley.

Saturday 3rd November Southampton at home.

League Cup round 4 is week commencing Monday 29th October.

What happens if we manage to sneak past Oxford in round 3?

I know they think they are doing right by fans, but they aren't really are they?

What about train tickets and hotel expenses that people now have to forfeit, they should have told Spurs to do one.

you're absolutely right

i hope city don't think of this as job done, look at us, aren't we great etc.

i'm sure our fans (and spurs fans) dont have a legal leg to stand on regarding compensation but to both clubs it would be a drop in the ocean and a piece of real positive press if they opted to reimburse fans who've paid out for hotels and train tickets for the sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.