Spurs 2016/17

Shit post. Any mention of Brave Scotty Parker is invalid if it doesn't mention just how brave Brave Scotty Parker actually is. You should know better tbh.

Did you know he tucks his shirt in and only wears black boots too?

Rose made contact with Dzeko's back leg before he made the tackle. Clear pen. We were all over you that game.

The decisions given against us when playing Spurs down the years have been laughable.

The push on Sterling a few weeks ago

The offsides last year at WHL

Penalty for hanball against Sterling last season (winning goal)

Chimbonda's handball and offside goal (winning goal)

Frazer Campbell's dive (penalty for winning goal)

Atouba's elbow on Barton when he wasrunning back to defend (you happened to score the winning goal on that break)

Zokora's leg breaker at our place

I'll give you the Balo stamp on Parker in 2012. That's it.
If I remember right Zokora slipped and was very harsh. Lescott elbowing King in the head, king goal disallowed for some jostling, Balo stamp and Roses one was rescinded. The Barton one was odd though, he said something to Atouba and he nailed him one, I never knew what was said. Anyway the reffing has always been dodgy in the games between the clubs and we've had the rub of the green lately

I thought it was a penalty too, Crouchie.

But that's not the point posters are making.

Rather, it's the fact that our rivals get these decisions and we don't, a point, with which I agree.

Raheem Sterling alone should have been awarded two penalties this season, which weren't given.
I think most forums complain about refs every game. The only team I see who get away with murder every week is United. Rojo should have had 3 red cards already and we should have had a penalty at Old Trafford

If I remember right Zokora slipped and was very harsh. Lescott elbowing King in the head, king goal disallowed for some jostling, Balo stamp and Roses one was rescinded. The Barton one was odd though, he said something to Atouba and he nailed him one, I never knew what was said. Anyway the reffing has always been dodgy in the games between the clubs and we've had the rub of the green lately

I think you are thinking of the wrong Zokora tackle.

Not sure about the Barton incident but Barton was behind Atouba as they were running upfield.

The rescinding of the red card for Rose does not mean it should not have been a penalty.

In terms of rub of the green, we have had a couple of decisions go our way that could have gone either way. Marginal decisions, if you like. The decisions in your favour have not been marginal at all.

I think you are thinking of the wrong Zokora tackle.

Not sure about the Barton incident but Barton was behind Atouba as they were running upfield.

The rescinding of the red card for Rose does not mean it should not have been a penalty.

In terms of rub of the green, we have had a couple of decisions go our way that could have gone either way. Marginal decisions, if you like. The decisions in your favour have not been marginal at all.
The Zokora one im thinking of he slipped into the City player and got sent off it was pretty bad but I can't remember the one you're speaking of right now. I'm not sticking up for Atouba as it was nasty and I'm sure he got a ban but Joey's post match interview he looked guilty for the first time in his life!!

Nice combo to have. I'd sling Sane in there too who's looking good

I don't understand Hutton's post too much. It sounds like something on RAWK and redcafe who are angry spurs are in the top 4. True we are punching above our weight but we deserve to be up there. Not sure if we will come the end of the season though

I ve always said a league winning team is one where the back line are solid. The team has goalscorers from all over the park, winning goals by defenders and subs. This usually has the momentum to inspire the squad to finish strong.

Spurs have the best defence in the league for two years, No one comes close as chelski were 16th for half of last season. Spurs have lovely attacking football players and a tidy manager. In truth they should be closer to chelski...... who have had soft refs all season.

The Zokora one im thinking of he slipped into the City player and got sent off it was pretty bad but I can't remember the one you're speaking of right now. I'm not sticking up for Atouba as it was nasty and I'm sure he got a ban but Joey's post match interview he looked guilty for the first time in his life!!

Barton was born guilty :)

You're thinking of the LC QF. To be fair, Malbranque committed a far worse challenge in that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.