Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Kane has been lucky on a few occasions. No doubt. But so has Fernandinho, to be honest.

And agreed, any blame on Delph is just silly.

Fernandinho gets lucky on tactical fouls and refs sometimes being lenient on the totting up procedure. I don’t recall Fernandinho ever leaving one as high up Sterling’s leg like Kane did last December, he tried it again when there was no need on Delph.

Aguero did Luiz twice, actually. Second time two seasons ago. He also elbowed Winston Reid.

Fernandinho has form too, including a two footed, jumping, scissor tackle on a Burnley player; and a nasty elbow / forearm smash on Albrighton.

Otamendi kicked Kane hard in the face with a ridiculously high challenge. Also, though for Argentina in the World Cup rather than for City, he whacked a ball after play had been stopped straight at Ivan Rakitic’s head from point blank range and followed through to kick him in the ribs too.

I’m really not sure why this is even up for debate. Spurs are no angels, certainly. I have no problem admitting it. It’s just puzzling that some of you can’t be equally honest about City. It’s not a big deal. As I said earlier, there hasn’t been a successful team that I can think of that wasn’t able to give at least as good as it got.
Well do one then.
You are the master of whataboutery and I’ve grown bored of it now.
I preferred the days when you’d go missing for weeks after a loss.

What a daft response. Yawn.
Tbh I think it’s only weirdos who frequent other club’s forums regularly.
tenor.gif

Can I still visit the Cafe? Please.

What a daft response. Yawn.
Tbh I think it’s only weirdos who frequent other club’s forums regularly.

He does, it’s becoming boring now.
He’ll start going AWOL again soon hopefully.

Well do one then.
You are the master of whataboutery and I’ve grown bored of it now.
I preferred the days when you’d go missing for weeks after a loss.

We can disagree and still enjoy the discussion, can't we? However, if the consensus on here is that opposition fans' contributions - even those that are polite and in good faith - aren't welcome, then fair enough. It's your message board. I have no desire to be the unwelcome guest at the party! I haven't wholly got the impression that that is what I am yet, though.

Last edited:
We can disagree and still enjoy the discussion, can't we? However, if the consensus on here is that opposition fans' contributions - even those that are polite and in good faith - aren't welcome, then fair enough. It's your message board. I have no desire to be the unwelcome guest at the party! I haven't wholly got the impression that that is what I am yet, though.
Do what you want mate, it’s not my forum.

No more than anyone else.

Wishing injury on players purely on the basis they don't play for City....poor form.

If you ACTUALLY read my post, I didn’t wish any injury ON him, he did it to himself through his own efforts to injure the opponent. Therefore my comment is totally justified.
As for Rose did, imo, it’s almost as bad as a headbutt.

If you ACTUALLY read my post, I didn’t wish any injury ON him, he did it to himself through his own efforts to injure the opponent. Therefore my comment is totally justified.
As for Rose did, imo, it’s almost as bad as a headbutt.

I think the consensus is that Kane should be issued a retrospective red card for the leg breaker he attempted on Delph. Obviously it won't happen. Maybe karma that he injured himself. Spurs are a far better team without him so I'm a bit worried for the second leg now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.