Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying that at all. You have a top player, in Eriikesen. He isn't dirty. I'm sure he's mistimed a few tackles in his time, but haven't they all.
Ronaldo and Messi don't run round leaving studs on people. Sure they have injured players, but that is part and parcel of the game.
You stated that all the top players, have a nasty streak in them. It just isn't true.

Ah....let me clarify. When I say nasty streak, I’m referring to use of any of the dark arts; any form of shithousery. Ronaldo and Messi are no strangers to some of those.

Leg breakers are not something we tend to do,we had 10/11 last season and your players did 3 of them,it seems it's open season on flair players as it's the only way to stop them

I’ve already given examples of awful challenges by Fernandinho and Aguero. Plus a couple of elbows to boot.

I’m not trying to take any moral high ground. I’ve admitted that some Spurs players have form. Just puzzled that some of you guys find it so difficult to admit that some City players do too.

I’ve already given examples of awful challenges by Fernandinho and Aguero. Plus a couple of elbows to boot.

I’m not trying to take any moral high ground. I’ve admitted that some Spurs players have form. Just puzzled that some of you guys find it so difficult to admit that some City players do too.
Remind me of the dinho leg breaker,sergio didn't actually elbow him he missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.