Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on twitter and search "spurs new stadium atmosphere". Already complaints about the atmosphere in their super duper, shiny new stadium.

That end will help, & it would be a good idea if we had the same, but in the long run, it will just be the same as our place or Klanfield, in that it will depend on the opposition & the circumetances, to create atmosphere.

The Shit houses could quite easily have had double figures.
Huddersfield are a disgrace. Didn’t even look bothered, yet turn up playing like their lives depend on it v us.
Their players should hand back their wages. The Huddersfield fans should be given their money back too.

Fernandinho - high speed, two footed, jumping, scissor tackle vs Burnley.

Aguero - high speed, two footed, knee high, jumping tackle on David Luiz; plus, on another occasion, a running, two footed jump / stamp also on Luiz while the latter was on the ground.

As to elbows:

Fernandinho on Albrighton at high speed. Not entirely dissimilar to the Ben Thatcher assault on Pedro Mendes.

Aguero tried to elbow Winston Reid in the head but missed. The miss turned the attempted elbow into a forearm smash into Reid’s throat. Reid couldn’t breathe properly afterwards and was immediately substituted.

I could also cite Otamendi’s ridiculously high challenge on Harry Kane, kicking him in the head.
Not to diminish your argument, but to be fair to Dinho, he was trying to challenge the part of his being that housed the least amount of sense ;-)

Same media idiots were touting them as serious title contenders until recently. I'd piss my pants if arsenal and Chelsea put a bit of a run together and Spurs finish fifth.

Spurs will finish 3rd, they've been the third best team for a while now. Having the stadium up and running only helps this further.

I'm extremely worried about the game next week.

Spurs will finish 3rd, they've been the third best team for a while now. Having the stadium up and running only helps this further.

I'm extremely worried about the game next week.
We're a better footballing side. We didn't really turn up in some respects last week and they to be fair probably made the best of their strengths . On form, at home, and hopefully with Kdb and sane we'll be fine. If not fair play to the chas and Dave c###s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.