Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's shrewd, he gets a few mill knocked of the price and saves 2 months wages

Right now, "shrewd" is not the word that most Spurs fans are using to describe him and his transfer dealings!!

Right now, "shrewd" is not the word that most Spurs fans are using to describe him and his transfer dealings!!

They have a great team so he's done well. I disagree with the poster who thinks they will do a Leeds, they have improved slowly year on year and I think they will be Londons top team this season.

They have a great team so he's done well. I disagree with the poster who thinks they will do a Leeds, they have improved slowly year on year and I think they will be Londons top team this season.

Last season for them could be described as a bit of a stagnation, seeing as they slipped from 2nd to 3rd ;-)

37649871_10156203184079279_165582096046227456_o.jpg

AS_Dania_S660501_WCuto_GB_WCseata_preview.jpg

I’m not sure about the grey and yellow grass.

They must be new Spurs fans because Levy is notorious for leaving it until the last minute. Son and Lamela signed contract extensions today and a possible signing of Grealish from Villa too. I'm still sitting on the fence with him

Would you be happy with the Freakish signing?

Personally, if I was a Spurs fan, I'd want a midfielder who can be effective in both halves of the pitch.

What's happening with Dembele? There was talk he was going to China.

Would you be happy with the Freakish signing?

Personally, if I was a Spurs fan, I'd want a midfielder who can be effective in both halves of the pitch.

What's happening with Dembele? There was talk he was going to China.
If he joins and knuckles down he could be useful, the talent is there but the mentality and consistency you have to wonder. I can see him as an impact sub or useful in the domestic cups maybe

I think Dembele has one more year left on his contract, lots of paper talk but not sure whats going on to be honest!

I would love a box to box midfielder

If he joins and knuckles down he could be useful, the talent is there but the mentality and consistency you have to wonder. I can see him as an impact sub or useful in the domestic cups maybe

I think Dembele has one more year left on his contract, lots of paper talk but not sure whats going on to be honest!

I would love a box to box midfielder

Ah, right. Cheers.

With Dembele having only one year left, you would think Levy will look to sell. Taking into account his age and injury record, it's a no-brainer.

Ah, right. Cheers.

With Dembele having only one year left, you would think Levy will look to sell. Taking into account his age and injury record, it's a no-brainer.
How's your missus feeling about next season? Optimistic they'll finish ahead of Arsenal and get the 3 in a row?

How's your missus feeling about next season? Optimistic they'll finish ahead of Arsenal and get the 3 in a row?

To be honest, she hasn't said anything yet about her expectations for the league next season apart from her opinion that she thinks they will struggle if Alderweireld leaves. I expect she will think that Spurs will finish below them as she's very pessimistic in relation to football. She's not what I consider a ''typical' Spurs fan.

Incidentally, all the Arsenal fans I have spoken to do think they will finish ahead of Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.