Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Pep will never be sacked from City, never. But he will walk when the players don’t respond to him any more, and they aren’t right now. If this continues for the rest of the season, it’s not inconceivable that Pep resigns. There’s clearly a lot of shit going on right now in the squad. Dias frozen out, Foden frozen out, KDB dropping off a cliff and no longer an automatic starter. The Cancelo issue. Laporte not being picked, Phillips clearly not impressing Pep one bit with his approach. Gomez being useless and no longer trusted to play. Bernardo wanting to leave for over 2 years and playing like it. There’s just a lot going on and I can’t rule out a resignation in the summer right now. Depends how the rest of the season goes in terms of a response from the players, whether they convince Pep they want to play for him and how comfortably we make top 4, if we make top 4.
Yeah it is interesting but in past years you never heard about this sort of drama and controversy surrounding your club. I also think he might go but would not be fired. Kdb’s drop in form was one i really didn’t see coming. I have noticed in news conferences he doesn’t voice as much belief in this side. Ball is round and no team can win it every year, thanks mate. Good luck to you guys in every competition except League obviously lol.

He has delievered us the most success I've ever seen.

I think this season is largly down to piss poor recruitment and right now because of Pep's tinkering.

However I wouldn't want him gone at all.

Why do you want him out so much when we're 2nd in the league?

I'm not saying that I want him out, I'm saying that he's going to lose the confidence of players and supporters if he maintains his intransigent approach to his systems.

There's something not right in the dressing room. He's probably responsible for it. If so, he needs to take a long look in the mirror.

He has delievered us the most success I've ever seen.

I think this season is largly down to piss poor recruitment and right now because of Pep's tinkering.

However I wouldn't want him gone at all.

Why do you want him out so much when we're 2nd in the league?
No trophies handed out by 5 February.

Hate to say it but I think it’s going to happen and pep will leave . Greatest manager we have had and ever will but all things come to an end . It’s not just pep either as too many players have got lazy winning trophy’s and are not hungry for it .
Yea I agree and as stupid as sounds I don’t even say it with malice, as when he does go the accolades should and will come.

For me he’s bored now and so are the players, I would love to see him get the champions league this year, but honestly with the form we’re in I wouldn’t be surprised if Leipzig did us over two legs.

Again, because Cancelo was able to find a club willing to take him on loan.

Bernardo wants to leave permanantly and he can't find a club willing to pay what City value him at and that club being in a sunny climate.
well looks like cancelo wants to leave permanently but munich won’t pay £60mil so your point mute.. barca or madrid or italians would love to take silva on loan in january but city wouldn’t take that cos ‘he’s a good lad’ obviously cancelo has caused trouble but silva wants out and playing him especially in big games like today shows his heart head isn’t in it…

Gomez???? Are you f**king joking???

not at all,

one bad game does not mean he's a shit player, players need a good run of games to settle down, if he's not good enough then why is he still in the squad training with the first team, So we sell the best player we have at left back and don't replacement him ?

I think Pep is taking the piss

...Get Bernardo in an old David Silva role ...
Mate, apart from sharing the same surname, there is nothing connecting them as (even as similar) players. Gundogan is 10x more similar to Merlin's style of play, but Pep stopped playing him further up front eons ago.
It is all about fitting Haaland in and it became salient issue since almost ever other player was hit by injury or catastrophic fall in form. He is a goal machine when presented with chances, but when not it is like playing with 10 men. He offers next to nothing and it is make or break for Pep. Cancelo thing and Rico becoming out of nowher the standard eleven player, and no less than playing with Rodri in the MF on the most important game of the season after Arsenal losing, is telling me Pep is tiptoeing that line dividing a madman from a genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.