Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It's why I said at the start of the season that our success will be determined by our new recruits, Philips & Gomez in particular. They've contributed zero in positions where we need two world class operators.

Rodri needs a rest & to be challenged. We need TWO fucking left backs who're actually left backs. Now Cancelo's gone, we're left with 32 year old Kyle Walker as our ONLY senior full back! WTF! :-/

We've technical players on the wing, but aside from Foden (who's deceptively quick), we have no frightening pace.

Gundog has never had pace & Bernardo's pace is nothing to write home about. Bernardo's here in body only & KDB is 32 going on 42. That extra boost of energy & pace he was blessed with seems to be evaporating quicker than a puddle of piss during a heatwave.

The positives? I think everyone now realises we have a problem, & the first step toward solving an issue is realising you've got one in the first instance.

We're still second (just) & need to evolve now. The last thing we want to do is limp along like this for another season or two & end up like Liverpool this season! The time for action is now.
and don’t forget, our one attacking player with insane pace is constantly making great runs which are ignored by the whole team every time.

I also think Alvarez needs to play on the right to compete with Mahrez, not play centrally unless he’s the main man up top which will never happen while the big man’s around.

The whole LB scenario is nothing short of neglect. Having said that though, I still think we’ll win the league, but if we do we still have a massive amount of ins and outs to happen in the transfer window. I think there will be 4 out, and we need to replace them all, plus replacements for Gabby, Zinny and Cancelo.

Big year ahead!

how can a great team go 5 games without a win AND 5 without a goal (2 pens) crossbar a couple times against a poor team??!!! unbelievable jeff

All credits to Rico Lewis, he's good on the ball and has the right mentality.
However, all the games he's played, he seems to forget Haaland is on the pitch. Never looks for him, never passes to him. This has to change, it has become contagious!!
Haaland seems to soak up the frustration from his mates not providing, he now looks sad and frustrated. It will get to his confidence and performance if it lasts much longer.
So please: Rico - Look for Haaland and start passing, ffs!!

One or two individuals in the last match thread think he's ready as he's old enough and good enough.

He's, in no means ready for top tier games and I keep saying it.

Today's inclusion was an experiment that unbalanced us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.