Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

unacceptable result given the circumstances tbh. thats it for the league, now lets see if pep can still manage to get a tune out of this squad in the champions league

Our standards have dropped off - quite alarmingly but, out standards have been so high for so long. We have been amazing. We need to refresh the squad and get back to basics. Having a go at Pep is pointless - he is part of the solution. We’d do well to remember how good we have been these last 5 years or so. The club will be unhappy about today and changes will be made but infighting won’t help… it makes us look like entitled Rags. We need to accept you can’t win all the time and we need to focus on coming back stronger.
I accept,having being going since 1970
Ans seen far worse than today
But i must admit the way we set up was a bit odd, KDB Is our main provider
Haaland was getting frustrated prior to his arrival but then it was too late

Too many players not of the previous quality.

Would love to see Foden as an 8 and a bit more dynamism.
THIS

and people were trying to justify James Maddison and others mentioned in the transfer thread....

If you don't think he has been the player of the season, I don't think football is for you my friend. Or who im your opinion has veen better? Rodri has been colossal
Hahaha you've got some serious lack of self awareness you. Suggesting football isn't for someone else while having a take like that, amazing.

Maybe I’m old school. Having supported City for Fifty something years . My expectations are probably lower than younger fans . And days like this you take it on the chin the games gone . Nothing you can do about it happens . But will always Support my team till the end.

It’s just his opinion and weather you agree or not his points are valid ( with how he explained it ) don’t be another one who sky/media are against us cause it’s embarrassing
It might be unconscious bias, but it exists. You only need to know that our fouls in the first half were "cynical" and their fouls were "tactical".

Some classics from the usual happy clappers in the pre-match thread...they're now looking a tad silly....they know who they are
Well, that was utter pish from start to finish.
Losing again to that pile of crap for a 5th time, no goals scored and apart from the shot off the bar in the 1st half, never looked like scoring.
Silva should be nowhere near that side again this season, offered the sum total of feck all.
That is on Pep, a formation and team that was firing blanks from the off and never looked like turning it around sadly. Still, at least they are all smiling on the training pitch, that excuses everything.
There is something wrong with this team, fighting behind the scenes, poor performances on the pitch. Squad getting smaller and one or two look disinterested.
No way are we winning the PL or CL playing like that
And also we have a lot of shit fans that are spoilt and whiny and don’t know much about football like this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.