Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Positive slant on it - traditionally we would always lose at Spurs, United and scousers. Any points picked up were a welcome surprise, so losing our three away games at these 'normal' bogey grounds doesn't feel too bad for me cos I'm so used to losing them anyway.

Haha fair point - not so much the points earned, more the performance but yep, a positive slant

It must be a mental issue now, both Anfield and the Spurs stadium. We seem to be beaten before we set foot on the pitch. Yes, we won at Anfield a couple of years back. But that was during the pandemic, when there were no fans in the ground. Our record there is horrific, and the record in North London (the white half, anyway) is pretty poor in the last 10 years.

I have a feeling come Monday morning a very big meeting will be planned, players, manager, coaches, the board, will all be there, they will bash out a plan and pep will have to eat humble pie and revert to the old system, players that have a status at the club will have to play at the start, laporte dias foden Kdb gundogan all have to play
Not a chance the board will undermine Pep. They might as well sack him as do that. And we can’t have player power either.

Cancelo was supposedly booted out for a toxic attitude, but to me at looks as if most of the squad are fucked off with Pep. Can anyone explain where Laporte and Dias are? Yet another reshuffled backline, and for what? What exactly was his plan with that today? Spurs looked like scoring everytime they came forward.

Something isn't right, and it doesn't just feel like transition syndrome. League is done. CL, let's be brutally honest, isn't happening. I hope it is just a case of a rebuild being needed, but to me Pep looks like he's losing all enthusiasm and tactical nous.
League is done? Dont thinks so. Plenty of fight in the players. We need to be more creative and feed Haaland. We certainly need to be starting KDB.

This team stinks. The system is very clearly not maximizing our talent, but designed as a stop gap to get certain players in or out of the team, we have one of the best strikers in the world barely getting a touch, and half the squad looks ready to move on. We either need a big overhaul this summer or a new manager and I fear it may actually be the latter.
It wouldn't surprise me if Pg decided to call it a day when the season is over, regardless of contract recently signed .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.