Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Hope the West Ham game isn’t as tense as the QPR decider in 2012.
Although I’d happily accept another 93:20 now.
Welcome back pal, hope all is well, good to see you posting again.

Indeed, had the drama, hopefully yesterday got any nerves out the system and we start the game strong and without fear.

I get why Spurs fans wanted us to beat them. I thought some of them singing bluemoon and stuff was funny. However, I do think they should have been a little more low key about it inside their stadium. Openly rooting against your team in your stadium is kinda awkward.
That's the gallows humour you get from years of being underachievers in the shadow of a neighbouring big club that plays in red. Can't think who that reminds me of...

I get annoyed when the team that is winning has to play another ten minutes when the team that was time wasting is losing.
That is one of the disadvantages of extended added time. Before this season it always seemed that refs would call time pretty quickly if the losing team had been wasting time

I get why Spurs fans wanted us to beat them. I thought some of them singing bluemoon and stuff was funny. However, I do think they should have been a little more low key about it inside their stadium. Openly rooting against your team in your stadium is kinda awkward.
I thought it was embarrassing and I now understand Ange's frustration a bit, it's one thing to stay silent, it's another to cheer for the opposition, some of them were even doing the poznan after the first goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.