Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Yes there was quite a bit of swelling under his right eye

It was a difficult game that needed to be battled for and boy did we battle for it. Uncharacteristically sloppy at times, particularly first half but once we got the all important first goal, I thought we were very professional and ground it out (barr the howler from Akanji to let Son in).

KDB poor but got the assist for the first. Haaland a nice brace (what a penalty), Foden with some nice runs and quality passing, Kovacic, Bernardo and Rodri ever reliable, defence all steady enough on the whole, super little cameo from Doku (I was screaming for Grealish to be on instead to see the game out - shows what I know!) and both keepers were excellent.

In the end I think we just about deserved the 3 points and I am very grateful for them. Far from over though, still have to have a bit of a rest and compose ourselves for the West Ham game. There were some tired legs out there at the end and we have nearly come a cropper last game of the season. I'm going to enjoy celebrating today's win but we haven't won anything yet.

Finally we've scored in the league at their new stadium and actually won!
P

I was concussed by a hockey ball smashed on the head, aged 17. I had probs for several years and still suffer mini black outs.
As a 15 year old,playing rugby against Sale Grammar a bit of a maul about 15 mins in,next thing I fall of my bike on Brooklands Road ,No memory of the second half or getting changed afterwards.good laugh for the school mates and all at school next day .Here we are sixty odd years later blood clots on the brain,related ,no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.