Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

He was pretty shit for our goal. He was favorite to win that ball. Foden did fantastically well but Romero should have won that or at least conceded a throw
Wasn't the spurs defender on a booking ...and could not make a mistake.....? Just saying

Fair enough. I don't think he was close to influential as he can be and the miss in the first half was a bad one. Still. Have it at my friend
It was not a bad miss. It was an extremely difficult ball to watch,let it bounce get a shot away on the half volley, on target with a keeper rushing out at you and a defender on your toes...all in a blink of an eye.
Not as easy as it looked,imo.

I agree that he was not as influential as he can be, but the whole side struggled for fluidity and cohesiveness in the face of spurs packed midfield tactics,....sometimes in a match you just have to keep going, believe in your quality, don't let your head drop and wait for that chance..which he did brilliantly later with the ball,almost nonchalant pass out to Doku.....that's real class.,in the heat of the battle to have the awareness to spot your team mate..on the other side of the pitch,and set him up into a one against one situation ..absolute class.imo..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.