Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

We'd have needed two more goals at least, because for GD to come into play, Arse would need to win and we would need to draw. Arse winning gives them at least a +2 difference over us.

With tonight's result, goal difference can't come in to play.

*Edit to add it can come into play, but it can't make a difference to the title. It would go to Arsenal.
Equal GD and we would take the title on goals scored, but not possible now.

GNkWvnEXYAA9Y3z

It’s my birthday today (15th) and I couldn’t have asked for a better morning wake up to find us beating spurs.

Ortega is fantastic, he deserves to be number 1. Definitely somewhere if not here! (Not knocking eddy)
I think we were all pep when son broke through haha!

What the hell was up with Bentancur when he went off? Bizarre behavior!

I don’t think anyone can disagree that we deserve the league. What’s our unbeaten streak now, must be a lot of game.
We do it every year now, maybe some of us on here should have more faith in the team? Even I said we didn’t look like champions during our shit spell, but to fair to the lads they’ve really come together again and shown just what elite mentality looks like!

Having said that, the job isn’t 100% finished yet. let’s not fuck it up next weekend hahah.

CTID
Since losing to Villa our league record is:
P22 W18 D4 L0.

He was almost certainly concussed, but it wasn't registered as a concussion sub which gives you an extra player. Which does pose the question why he was allowed to stay on given that Pep seemed to make the decision for the medical team and ref.
Pep says he took the advice of the doc to take Eddie off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.