Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know most on here hate Talk Sport but as an American who doesn't have many / any options I love this. I actually like Cundy and O'Hara. That's my drive home / cooking dinner listen.

I know most on here hate Talk Sport but as an American who doesn't have many / any options I love this. I actually like Cundy and O'Hara. That's my drive home / cooking dinner listen.
Probably due to simple simon jordan describing us as a frankenstein club

People saying we played badly, we were kicked off the park, they should have had at least 4 yellows for fouls where he waived play on and did not go back, that tackle on Kev should have been a red, we got nothing from the ref and managed to beat a team who were up for it at a ground we have not done well on, so I say we played pretty fucking good
Agreed.
a proper hard,old school away performance at a top teams venue.
And the points come home to Manchester.Every player did their bit.
Stood up to them. Didn't lose our cool. No histrionics.
Consummate Professional Footballing squad.

People saying we played badly, we were kicked off the park, they should have had at least 4 yellows for fouls where he waived play on and did not go back, that tackle on Kev should have been a red, we got nothing from the ref and managed to beat a team who were up for it at a ground we have not done well on, so I say we played pretty fucking good
Double like.

8c81e2c3-e734-4b82-83d0-37760e68c18d.jpg

There was a period around the 78 min when Spurs were still very much in the game where something changed and we had a very important spell of possession that killed their momentum. It was brilliant from City and gave us back control. Thought Rodri was at the center of it all and was absolute class.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.