Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

brilliant, just brilliant!!! What an absolute unit we are.

so many good things. Also, i never cease to be amazed by sport, and the margins involved - Akanji has had a great season in honesty, and had Son scored from his mistake and we drew, all of his good season could have culminated in that few second act. It's amazing really.

Ortega, can we keep him? is it possible??

Completely unrelated to the game itself, did anyone else at WHL see the young Blue fall from the lower tier into the access tunnel by the corner flag, immediately after Haaland’s penalty? Proper nasty. Put one foot up the guy rope holding a Spurs rainbow flag in place above the tunnel, and it gave way pitching him head first down onto the concrete some 10 - 15 feet below. Claret everywhere and he didn’t move for a full 5 minutes. Just started to respond to the medics by the time the game finished thankfully, so hopefully he’s alright. Can’t imagine that he didn’t spend the night in hospital though

I confess to looking at the matchday thread at half-time. What a dickhead I am. Never again although I probably will.

brilliant, just brilliant!!! What an absolute unit we are.

so many good things. Also, i never cease to be amazed by sport, and the margins involved - Akanji has had a great season in honesty, and had Son scored from his mistake and we drew, all of his good season could have culminated in that few second act. It's amazing really.

Ortega, can we keep him? is it possible??
To be fair to Akanji the ball to him wasn't good. The time he spent trying to bring it under control was almost fatal, but that's how we play, trying to keep possession instead of putting your foot through it.

Has anyone mentioned that Haaland got the better of the defender who fell over in the first few minutes resulting in a one-on-one until the ref blew for a foul?
Soft as fuck
He didn't fall, he threw himself to the turf knowing he'd been beaten, happens so often now and the refs get mugged more often than not, infuriating!!

Fucking drained. Watched at my lad's house and when Haaland scored the pen saw 10 mins added on so went and sat in his garden and prayed there wouldn't be a Madrid type thingy. Walked back in just as the whistle blew.
Stressed but made up.
I drank a bottle of wine watching it..im fuckin done with booze..Today i feel like shit...I even smoked a few fags..I dont smoke!! Since 1978(My first City match) they have put me through the wringer..The stress is real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.