Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The fucking state of arsenal fans claiming Son missed on purpose. Yeah, he pressed hard, chased every ball, ran his socks off to latch onto the ball, outpaced the chasing defender, just to deliberately miss? Ok.
They'd have been more impressed if he'd fallen over and screamed for a penalty. It's the Arsenal way.

Ye; has been for years now. I enjoy seeing some of the reactions/meltdowns after the games, but I can’t understand why, if you have access to the coverage of the game, you'd watch someone else watching the game, rather than watching it yourself.
I always think people watching thru their phones at football and many other activities are actually missing what is right in front of their eyes.

They have a few horrible fuckers do Spurs, Romero, Bentancur, and Hojberg
Romero flew into Phil early on beyond the half way line, he was left to get away with it.

A deserved booking for this would have seen him had to temper his challenges down for the rest of the game. Instead, unhooked, he was able to fly into Ederson on the goal line.

The ref has a duty of care to all players and failed to fulfil it by letting Romero’s reckless aggression go unnoticed during the game.

Thankfully the twat couldn’t get anywhere near Phil while he was busy setting up our first goal.

I always think people watching thru their phones at football and many other activities are actually missing what is right in front of their eyes.
More important to post something on their socials to show that they were there than enjoy the experience
Pisses me right off as if anyone ever watches a 1 or 2 minute shit recording of an event whether it be a football match or a gig

brilliant, just brilliant!!! What an absolute unit we are.

so many good things. Also, i never cease to be amazed by sport, and the margins involved - Akanji has had a great season in honesty, and had Son scored from his mistake and we drew, all of his good season could have culminated in that few second act. It's amazing really.

Ortega, can we keep him? is it possible??
That Ortega save will be remembered by us fans with the same level of importance as the Sergio goal, not as dramatic but certainly a game changer if we can get over the line and win a historic, never been done before 4 English titles in the bounce.

It’ll never be done again in my lifetime I don’t think but I’m an FOC so I appreciate this time.

Come on boys, finish it off on Sunday, what a day it’s going to be, it’s out of my mind at the moment, still recovering from the anxiety of yesterday, calm today, the pressure will crank up exponentially until kick off Sunday, love Pep and the lads, kin brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.