Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don't think the rags threw the game, Arsenal defended very deep and they had no quality upfront to break them down, the rags only know how to hoof balls into space to their fast wingers, if a team denies them space they have no clue.
The fact Mactominay committed zero fouls and less than 4 tackles tells me they threw the fucking game.

The fact Mactominay committed zero fouls and less than 4 tackles tells me they threw the fucking game.
Plus players now coming back for tonight’s game, that were ‘unavailable’, Sunday. They didn’t compete at all, no matter how poor they are. Any decent team would have beaten Arsenal on Sunday.

I thought both Rodri and Kyle came across well in their post match interviews last night.
Both were humble and level headed and there was no sign of arrogance. Especially loved Kyle calling City "this great club" at least twice, and even his comments about Son being the nicest guy in football.
Both have clearly paid attention to their media training and oozed intelligence and class, especially considering both having just completed 100 minutes of intense football.

I watched the highlights at least 20 times, I still expected him to score everytime...

Fucking love Ortega!
I also expect Phil to score when I watch the highlight and I expect the shot that hit a defender and flew wide to go in.
And that long range effort from KDB early in the second half.
We created a lot more than people are giving us credit for.

Ederson and KDB were pegged at 8 mins by TV, so Kavanaugh played 2 mins of actual stoppage time and there were 5 or 6 subs made.
Yes. Hard to argue with the extra time. In any case, we were in control at that point. I actually stopped being nervous at 90.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.