Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I was seething at that **** Sar going down the back of De Bruynes achilles the fucking shithouse. That was fucking deliberate. A yellow somehow seems not enough for deliberately injuring a player so that he has to go off the field of play. I wanted someone to do him and his stick legs before he sauntered off as a sub.

I also expect Phil to score when I watch the highlight and I expect the shot that hit a defender and flew wide to go in.
And that long range effort from KDB early in the second half.
We created a lot more than people are giving us credit for.
at the game ( dont know if you was ) but myself and lads around me said we played the first half as if we know we cant score at WHL it was strange first half nerves yes to be expected didnt know benardo's shot was deflected everyone what was that

special mention our number 2 what a keeper

The commentary during the match was the usual disgrace but those 3 gibbons at the end were a complete embarrassment. Utter morons who are clear evidence of the dumbing down of society. On a side note that Angie looks a bit emotionally fragile…perfect fit for that lot at Foz Trafford.

There was probably about 5-10 minutes, after we scored our second and before they started doing the man of the match etc, where Neville and Carragher were totally silent. Only Drury was commentating and it went on for ages, which was odd given there were three people on comms. I wondered whether there was some off mic incident ongoing and Drury was holding the Fort while it got sorted. However, I suspect it was just a case of the two of them sulking as the blues secured a hard fought victory.

Last edited:
It's a shame for Ange. It looked like a good match at the begining of the season. But then the one thing that makes Spurs, Spursy, has killed it for him. Australians hate to loose, but it's in Spurs DNA. Any opportunity or reason to take their foot off the gas.

I've heard some stuff about how the organisation is run behind the scenes and they are a million miles away from the mindset of winners. I can't see him lasting.

That Ortega save will be remembered by us fans with the same level of importance as the Sergio goal, not as dramatic but certainly a game changer if we can get over the line and win a historic, never been done before 4 English titles in the bounce.

It’ll never be done again in my lifetime I don’t think but I’m an FOC so I appreciate this time.

Come on boys, finish it off on Sunday, what a day it’s going to be, it’s out of my mind at the moment, still recovering from the anxiety of yesterday, calm today, the pressure will crank up exponentially until kick off Sunday, love Pep and the lads, kin brilliant.
If we win 8 in a row does that mean 4 in a row has been done twice? Or would that be the fifth time it's been done?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.