Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Last night was very nervy, I think, because we're so used to the team starting well and getting control, but we rarely had control in that 1st half. Spurs were clattering into us - Foden in particular - at every opportunity, and getting away with it. It's a long time since I've seen us look sloppy.

The early goal in the 2nd half settled me down a bit, but, knowing that we needed another made the game absolutely gripping. Add the drama around Ederson - when the thug Romero should have been sent off - introduction of Ortega and his heroics - then a cooly taken 90th minute penalty - it made for a fantastic 2nd half spectacle.

When Son missed, I knew we were going to be safe - I immediately thought "... The league's ours again..." but didn't want to tempt fate. Then later, we find that there's 10 f'kin' minutes of injury time!

Got to say, great to see the spirit when Big Earl blasted the penalty home. And, well done Jeremy Doku!

Anyway, it was never in doubt
;-)

I wouldn't call Foden's performance poor but it was on the nervy side like most of his team-mates
He was being kicked fuck out of by these dirty cunts , nothing has changed since delli and Kane have gone, he rinsed Romero for the first goal and his pass for the penalty was sublime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.