Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Sweet Jesus..
Jesus is no longer "sweet" to me.
He collapsed in the 2nd minute during the City v Arsenal game at the Ethiad.
He has certainly adopted the Arsenal method of "folding" whenever an opposing defender gets close.
It's funny how the media have not picked up on the fact that neither Jesus or Zinchenko have secured a regular place in Arsenal's team ?
Well done City on getting good money for two players that wanted to leave for first team football...

Jesus is no longer "sweet" to me.
He collapsed in the 2nd minute during the City v Arsenal game at the Ethiad.
He has certainly adopted the Arsenal method of "folding" whenever an opposing defender gets close.
It's funny how the media have not picked up on the fact that neither Jesus or Zinchenko have secured a regular place in Arsenal's team ?
Well done City on getting good money for two players that wanted to leave for first team football...
Welcome to our cesspit media. I said at the time that both gave 100% for the club and were good professionals, but were just short of taking us to the promised land. The season after we get shut, we win the treble and our long awaited champions league quest was complete. Coincidence? I rest my case your honour. Case dismissed.

If we win 8 in a row does that mean 4 in a row has been done twice? Or would that be the fifth time it's been done?
Clearly the latter, plus 4 times 5 in a row, 3 times 6 in a row, 2 times 7 in a row and 1 time 8 in a row.

Has there been a single red card for foul play this season? I don’t mean two yellows, I mean a straight red. Not just in games featuring us but across the league. It seems people are allowed to foul with absolute impunity and the worst they’ll get is a yellow. It’s a bloody farce.

It must be some directive from Howard Webb/SKY. Keep 22 men on the field at all times

And yet, you can get booked for kicking the ball away.
Unless your playing City. There was an incident early in last nights game where he kicked ball away and no booking. Its one of those non subjective ones but not always enforced which is just shite from pigmol. Its either a thing all the time or none of the time surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.