Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It's a shame for Ange. It looked like a good match at the begining of the season. But then the one thing that makes Spurs, Spursy, has killed it for him. Australians hate to loose, but it's in Spurs DNA. Any opportunity or reason to take their foot off the gas.

I've heard some stuff about how the organisation is run behind the scenes and they are a million miles away from the mindset of winners. I can't see him lasting.
If or when Pep leaves I would have him here, think he has been at both Yokohama and Melbourne so he know what the CFG is about plus he will know that there are no fragile foundations here.

Would we ever of heard the last of it had spurs won or got a draw last night? From their fickle fans Picture the headline " How the Mighty Spurs stopped City making history!", how we stopped the "Dirty Oil Money" from ruining the league! We would never of heard the last of it . The bunch of faceless fans (if you can call them that!?) , would be revelling ING their moment of so called glory. I really hate fans that just want to fuck others over just because they can't have or ever get what other clubs have.
Agree there was a lot more at stake than the premier league title or champs league qualification. The media would have gone into hyper mode there would have been no safe place for City fans in print, online or tv
Now let’s get the job done please so they can just continue to throw the 115 charges, state owned petro dollars shit at us

Anyone know the condition of the fan who hit the deck following Haalands goal ? Didn't look good !

I think my pulse rate is back down to what it normally is and my breathing is quite regular again. I confess to being a nervous wreck during the game but totally elated afterwards. Fortunately our lads coped with a very nervy, stressful occasion far better than I and many on here could and yet we should have had plenty of experience by now. What a team! What a manager! What a chairman and owner! Etc, etc, etc! Just keep going everyone.

I think my pulse rate is back down to what it normally is and my breathing is quite regular again. I confess to being a nervous wreck during the game but totally elated afterwards. Fortunately our lads coped with a very nervy, stressful occasion far better than I and many on here could and yet we should have had plenty of experience by now. What a team! What a manager! What a chairman and owner! Etc, etc, etc! Just keep going everyone.
Think you had the same symptoms as most Blues yesterday, I didn’t dare take my Blood Pressure reading, feeling better today!

Fucking hell that was tense. Foden was brilliant, as was Ortega when he came on. Feared the worst at half time with how we were performing and almost had a heart attack when Son went through. Can't wait to be 'bored' on Sunday going through it all again.

What a great win tonight. I thought spurs, with their high press, caused us some problems, because I thought we looked a bit nervous in the 1st half. I'm all for keeping the game moving after a foul, but the ref let them get away with too much,resulting in injuries.
As for all these tossers in the media saying its boring we've a chance of winning 4 in a row,was the Olympics boring when Usain bolt was winning, do you here tennis players moaning about Wimbledon or any other sports where there's dominance, not much, because most athletes strive to be the best. No wonder England haven't won anything since 1966. And as for calling us cheats, the red cartel clubs do that every week on the pitch, feigning injury, diving etc. Let's hope we can do it again on sunday,

This narrative is bananas. Foden has been very good all season, but tonight he was poor really. But he played a lovely pass over to doku to seal it. Proper team performance.
I wouldn't call Foden's performance poor but it was on the nervy side like most of his team-mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.