Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Think youre being a bit unfair. Kane certainly but Ericsson is quality. Dele is a dick but he is a great player. I’ve always liked Vertonghen and wish we had bought him and I think Son is one of the most under rated players in the Premier.

Ali is an overhyped prick bigged up by the Spurs section of the press, he doesnt impress me

Untitled_6.png
Cylon Centurion

Neville Neville was a nightmare during this game. Tyler was bad as well. "Never in their wildest dreams did city fans of a certain age think they'd see a team like this..." he says after we've won 2 prems in the past 6 years and about to make it 3 in 7. Settle down.
Actually, there are many of us 'of a certain age'...and in those dark days we might have only dreamt of this...tbf...i think that Tyler is acknowledging the proper City fans here

In case West Brom do something tomorrow.. I sure hope some blues are near the swamp within range of maybe flying a celebration banner over with..hope you enjoyed your cup final we're enjoying our title. You know where I'm coming from.

Amazing first 35 minutes then a bit of a wobble but showed good character to see the win through.

This week has left a few question marks for me over Sterling and I'm certain Pep will have a big decision to make as at the very top level you can't miss the chances he has been missing. Super critical I know but things like that are the difference between getting through these tough weeks with wins or defeats.

That being said the guy works incredibly hard and has pulled us out of the shit a few times this year so credit to him for that.

Those are decisions for Pep in the summer for now happy days.

Almost there well done blues.

Fuckin hell, wasn't expecting anything but a 3 or 4 goal loss in this one. Our lads did us proud tonight but I doubt Moss will be receiving a brown envelope tomorrow morning.

I did wonder if Moss was realising all the criticism he has had from us all season - bad decisions in the past - so tonight he tried to be more sympathetic towards City.

I think if we have learned anything over the last couple of weeks is that we have to be a little more pragmatic than we are at times. Today's bringing on Otamendi for Sane when we were 2-1 up, for me, showed that maybe Pep has realised that we need to shore things up when we are ahead against the better teams.
He took his time to make that sub though.
No matter. We did the biz in the end.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.