Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Gotta show Delphinio some love. Thought he was class. When he overstretched and stayed on ground in 2nd half I thought the worse but back on his feet. Great team performance. Pep showed his genius with the changes. And man when Razza RE-finds his goal scoring, what a player he is going to be/is. Get in!!!
Agreed..Delph was ace this evening

I did wonder if Moss was realising all the criticism he has had from us all season - bad decisions in the past - so tonight he tried to be more sympathetic towards City.
I wouldn't quite say that.
Davies got a yellow when he should have got a red
And if he'd given a free kick outside the box instead of a pen Lloris would have got a red and not a yellow.
Interestingly I wish they'd they'd scrap that stupid last man foul rule (now only applied outside the box). The game would be far fairer if they just gave a penalty and a yellow.

Quality. Sir vincent an absolute monster at the back. Think we may have lost that without him tbh. Held firm just about during their little fightback then killed it off

It could be Ironic if the Rags lose against WBA. After spoiling our party last week , they were so joyous , Media , fans etc.
So by losing to WBA - City win the league..............Bring it on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.