Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Get a grip. He did have a poor game, his only poor game of the season.
Aguero & Walker were every bit as bad.
Walker made some errors. Aguero wasn't great. Mendy was awful and has had positional issues all season, they just haven't been exposed as badly as they were tonight.

Not in his remit I know, but, what about Mahrez in a more central position? Better than out wide? He must be a defenders nightmare.

I’m not one to get on individual players’ backs but fuck me Mendy and Walker for fucking awful. Would have capped it off if Walker had put through his own net at the end.
If you look where the worst parts of the pitch were it was probably the places they were playing to be fair...they were both shite though!

The crap pitch ended up costing Spurs with the Lamela chance. Serves them right.

Bad performance though by some i.e. Mendy.

Grinding out wins like Champions.

This is a registered trademark, copyrighted and belongs to the intellectual property rights of MANUre FC and Dippers FC. Anybody else who plays badly or below par are scrimshanking shitehawks and our national broadcasting station will 'out' them as such! The Premier League brand is tarnished when third parties want to grind out results and waltz off from Cockerney Land with all the points. More fucking points than goals. Did we really play like Burnley? Are we just a shit Huddersfield?

Christ......that was crap! Truly awful pitch. The shambolic performances of our two headless chickens at full back seemed to spread through the team. That was third division Sunday morning football standard from all involved. 3 very lucky points bagged. Forget about it quick and move on.

Haha you really should post more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.