Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

1st half controlled it .... left-back goes AWOL Eddie brainfart 0.1
2nd half controlled it ....right back goes AWOL Eddie brainfart 0.2
75% possession but committed 78% of the fouls WTF
Harry Kane is very very very good at the dark arts ( see also Salah, Mane, Vardy & the whole United Squad)
Mike Dean gives every team we play 5 soft fouls to every one he gives for us.
Wolves away looks about as good as it gets.
Every game seems like a scripted WWE royal rumble and guess which team gets a ladder thrown at it from a great height every week?
If Paul Bearer polishing his Urn was sat next to Jose on the bench would anybody be surprised?
Don’t know why people are always shocked that we concede more fouls with less possession. We are up against low blocks. They are not going to foul very often as they don’t engage us like we try to engage them. If you’re just sitting off and shuffling from side to side, you are rarely fouling. Whereas we try to push up and defend on the front foot. We used to be a lot better at it but we still try it, and therefore foul a lot as we try to force the error rather than wait for it like our opponents do.

I thought Kane had a great game tonight
He played really well, Everythinh went through him. Still for the life of me can't see why Rodri wasn't chosen to follow his every move. Kane dropped into midfield time and time again, And for some reason Pep still continued to allow Laporte to be dragged out of position to follow him. Played right into his hands.

He played really well, Everythinh went through him. Still for the life of me can't see why Rodri wasn't chosen to follow his every move. Kane dropped into midfield time and time again, And for some reason Pep still continued to allow Laporte to be dragged out of position to follow him. Played right into his hands.

He was out thought today.

Didn't anticipate Mourinho parking the bus (which he always does), didn't change it through the match, allowed the above to happen and brought on subs too late.

I think Pep maybe has it too easy at City. There is little pressure from above for him to change things.

Absolute nuts. No idea why he couldn't see this.

Well if we hadn`t had FFS in the team we could of played Foden
Yep, sorry we’re at cross purposes. I don’t want to see FFS in a City shirt ever again, I’m struggling to remember a more cowardly so-called forward player for City since Peter Bodak.
Cut inside, shit yourself, abrogate all personal responsibility and pass it sideways/backwards. Rinse/repeat. The very definition of a fair weather, flat track bully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.