Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

66% possession with 22 shots and 5 on target tells you that the team has not moved the ball well enough to create chances from which we can score.

Midfield is the problem, not the defenders or attackers. we are stashed full of wingers with different qualities who all shine for their national teams.

Silva has been sold and it was stupid to think Bernardo or Foden could replace him in that position when neither had really played there before.

Rodri needs dropping and replacing with either Ferna or Gundog for a period of time.

All the control of the game and ability to switch flanks comes from this position, Ferna was a genius at it. I would wager he can still do it once a week if fit.

We’re so so easy to play against. One of the most predictable sides in the league.

Not happy with that one at all. I’d say we have no plan b but I’m not 100% sure what our plan a is currently. Boring.

Mahrez fuck off now!
City get Messi to show this team how to fucking score a GOAL

On this forum if we miss a penalty it’s peps fault lol.. our teams has great chances most games and our attackers don’t finish yet that’s peps fault too.
well yeah, for not refreshing the forward line with someone who can put the ball in the net consistently.,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.