Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Not relevant.

I am with you on this.. we embarrass ourselves claiming agenda at everything. Our problem today was not the officiating. In fact there was little wrong with the officiating today. And absolutely no argument that it hit Gabby on the arm. It was rightly chalked off.

We need to stop with the agenda bollocks at times as it dilutes the many times there is one. I definitely think we got a rough ride last season and Liverpool were pushed towards the title but this season it seems more even for everyone.

We are just crap.

Yes is that a problem?

I would say Jesus and Cancelo played well and everyone else was average or worse.

Kevin had the ball in dangerous positions 5 or 6 times today and did fuck all with it every time.
I never have a problem.
You singled him out.
I have no interest in anything else you have to say.

Countless times. I repeat - you don’t understand football. You Only see the glitter.

you can’t even follow my post. I didn’t say Jesus is ready to take up Kun’s place. Quite the opposing fact. I said that you don’t seem to understand that he is not there to replace Kun as he’s a different type of player. Asking if he is “ready” is an insult to Jesus. He’s proved himself already. You obviously weren’t with us at Southampton when he secured our 100 points.
He has scored many important goals. Look up his goals to games ratio.
Jesus frustrates, can never seem to get a shot away when in the area, still our best player today

We massively underachieved today , we created next to nothing with a squad of very skilful and technical players , venting our frustration is not entitled , it needs discussing and picking the bones out of such a poor performance or what is the point of having a post match forum
The team gets credit when due and criticism when needed , although there are a few drama queens on here that do go over the top , generally we are a sensible bunch and certainly not entitled.
Fair do’s

The whole beauty and advantage of having Eddie has been nullified, consequently he’s bored and decision making has gone to shit.

Laporte not been same since his injury, seems to have lost his composure.

Kev looks frustrated that we are no longer playing at speed.

Bernie just had his confidence destroyed for a number of reasons.

Mahrez is just wank.

Despite all the possession, we don't look like scoring. Bernardo is a pale shadow of the player we saw in 2018/19. When KDB is not on his game we really struggle creativity wise.

I find myself constantly asking why? Why give the ball away soo cheaply? why try and shoot through a player? why so far out of your net ederson? Why Kyle Walker gives the ball away constantly? Why Rodrigo is as fast as a broken down bus? Why cancelo thinks he’s josh Kimmich? Why Marhez consistently comes up the way back towards the right back? Why nobody shoots from outside the box? Why we keep playing the same way but getting no where? Why one attack from our opposition leads too a goal? Every time!
why we cannot take a penalty?

why Phil Foden is sat on the bench again!
why pep cannot see the shit we see?
I ask myself this every game these days!

Until i get answers we arnt gonna win anything again.

Unfortunately I wasn't wrong in comparing this lot to our time under Hughes.

Twelve points from eight games marks Manchester City’s lowest points total at this stage of a Premier League campaign since 2008-09 (10 points).
Their 10 goals scored is their lowest after eight games since 2006-07 (six).

Unfortunately Peps post match comments were as predictable as the tactics and result.

Man City boss Pep Guardiola speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "It could be better, we played similar to how have all season. We did not defend good for the first goal. They then defended so deep, they defended with six and it was not easy.
"We had our chances, but we couldn’t score and they made two or three chances on the counter attack and we lost the game.
“We knew before the game that you cannot give them the first goal. We had more chances and them but we lost. Mourinho’s teams are like this, you make a mistake and they punish you on the counter attack.
"It is not easy Harry Kane and Ndombele are on halfway, the space is so difficult, our possession play was good, but football is the boxes and that is where we were not good.

Sorry Pep but itsy happening too often. You're being paid good money to sort it out so best you roll your sleeves up and get to it!!!
He always blames the opposition tactics when we lose, fucking pathetic

Unfortunately I wasn't wrong in comparing this lot to our time under Hughes.

Twelve points from eight games marks Manchester City’s lowest points total at this stage of a Premier League campaign since 2008-09 (10 points).
Their 10 goals scored is their lowest after eight games since 2006-07 (six).

Unfortunately Peps post match comments were as predictable as the tactics and result.

Man City boss Pep Guardiola speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "It could be better, we played similar to how have all season. We did not defend good for the first goal. They then defended so deep, they defended with six and it was not easy.
"We had our chances, but we couldn’t score and they made two or three chances on the counter attack and we lost the game.
“We knew before the game that you cannot give them the first goal. We had more chances and them but we lost. Mourinho’s teams are like this, you make a mistake and they punish you on the counter attack.
"It is not easy Harry Kane and Ndombele are on halfway, the space is so difficult, our possession play was good, but football is the boxes and that is where we were not good.

Sorry Pep but itsy happening too often. You're being paid good money to sort it out so best you roll your sleeves up and get to it!!!
Our possession play was good?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.