Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Read my post properly, please. I said managers KNOW how to beat us but - fortunately - mostly don’t have the resources to do so.

However, that trend is changing. Look at this season and last, not two or three years ago. We were indeed ahead of the game at that stage but time has moved on.
If city sat back and tried to counter attack a team at home It would mean to me we are frightened to death of what the opposition are capable of doing to us. We play attacking football that won't change anytime soon.

I guarantee you we finish above Spurs.

That’s a big call! I don’t see that happening this season. All they’re going to do is play the same way against the top 6 as they did against us. They won’t play that way against anyone else. Maureen’s bus has moved from the swamp down to London

Yep, we lost our spine, and we've effectively completely depended on Kev to fill that void.

Not just on the pitch, losing Kompany and Silva (possibly even Arteta and Yaya) hurt the leadership in the dresser.
Yaya frightened the opposition. My old man is 92 and he says Yaya is the greatest. He went before the war. Seen everything.

Think your right fella . Defo would have Lyon that’s for sure but it’s all the other crap what comes with him. I don’t mind him to be honest and I think he is best manager if you need to win a certain game but his way is not pretty .
I would rather not win it than have him as our manager

Football shouldn't eve be being played, never mind a consideration.

This season means fuck all and nothing to the vast majority and it isn't an excuse because we are not sitting top and pretty, its just a fact.

Players and staff are humans too and my guess is most have their minds elsewhere as well.

Are you suggesting our players have their minds on something else more than player from other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.