Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Mendy is not fit for purpose and Sterling has gone back to last season. Not saying has a knee jerk it what it is. Wish it was different but can only see with my eyes.
Sterling needs to play alongside a centre forward - proper centre forward - who creates the space.

Is it possible to have a clear out in 2 weeks.
Today was predictable and terrible.
Got away with the false 9 in sterile conditions last season.
Everytime last season we saw the B team regulars Mendy, Ake, Fernandinho,Torres and Sterling we were served up the same shit.
Sterling reverted back to his City garbage running into people and losing the ball.
His latest attribute is getting in the way of Grealish.
The left side today had disaster written all over it
Mahrez gave his usual shithouse performance when he doesn’t fancy it. He is one who benefited from last years sterile conditions.
Cancelo is thick a fuck and apart from 2?or 3 months last winter has been piss poor.
Just playing the bench would have had more impact than what actually happened
Cancelo was especially fucking shit today. From some of his passing I thought he was a Spurs player.

We need rid fast ASAP, no more Mr nice guy just get rid
I've been his biggest backer more in hope than reality, but he's finished both physically and mentally and I'd rather we played a kid or someone from the halftime match draw over him
Very much agree with this. Mendy is, sadly, finished as a top level footballer and we are exposed every time he plays. There must be a LB in the ranks who could play, surely. We’ve let Angelino go, who I’m not suggesting is good enough at the top level but is immeasurably better than Mendy.

And what does that make anyone who thinks that is acceptable for 1 of the top sides in world football.

The PL season started this weekend. The manager and Players literally have 1 fucking job, to play football!

No disrespect IMN. We should be ready.
It's not acceptable mate but shit happens.
Once we're up to speed we'll be rocking, bookmark this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.