Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Mahrez,Sterling,Torres,Mendy and Gundogan all poor.
Son only came into the game when he went to the right hand side against Mendy.
Jesus offered nothing when he came on.
Hopefully back to something decent next week.

never seen it before , another first no doubt never to be seen again , file alongside owens winner at ot (time added on in time added for subs and over celebrating by us ) , new rules on corners for holding (away to stoke )sterling penalised ..stoke awarded a pen , red card for celebrating with fans that had encroached the pitch , sterling shoulder offside against west ham , spurs handball goal in the CL , aguero offside in the same game.....all funnily enough went against us but rules I wasnt aware of never to be seen again
Damn, yeah, so true, so fucking annoying.

I agree, I'm watching the guy play, understanding that Pep is one of the best managers ever, and asking myself am I missing something. He's so unbelievably shite that it just can't be that Pep doesn't see it, so what the hell is he playing at continuing to pick him?
It's a mystery thats for sure. Maybe Pep is so wrapped up with his possession and obsession with midfield thats he's just not seeing what's going on at left back. I'm clutching at straws here because surely he looks at re runs of the game and sees how crap Mendy is. As soon as Zinc came on we looked tonnes better down the left side.

Well said, the fitness excuse really fucks me off Stones and Laporte could have had 3 weeks off and come back fully charged 2 weeks ago its like having an injury and coming back, we have amazing facilities which obviously are not good enough
Yep- Maguire and burger boy shaw were all back way before our English lads.. says something to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.