Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

The quicker Mendy is out the door the better Sterling back to last seasons form or more like lack of form Grealish looked very ordinary so let's hope the rustiness can be shaken off quickly because today was a hard watch

Correct, sometimes seeing the teamsheet takes all the fun out of it.

Today's must be one of the worst Pep has put out (considering the oppo' and fixture)
Don't go there mate. I'm trying hard to forget it.

Not good enough. Too slow. Pre-season-esque.

Why is it whenever we visit this shitty, overrated, over-cramped stadium - the ref is an absolute fucking joke?

Taylor should never be allowed to ref City or United games. Or PL games at all tbh.
For the team that started today it was a pre-season game for a lot of them.

Mendy is an embarrassment. Get him out of this club.

Ake again showed he’s not at the required level to play for this City team.

Gundo looked like he was carrying a bit of timber.

Ferna looked his age second half.

Grealish, Torres and Sterling were OK. KDB looked sharp in his cameo.

We have an outstanding first 11. After that we are no better than the also rans. I don't get this we have the best squad argument.

We haven't! It showed today.

Mendy - awful from minute 1
Ake - all over the place
Torres - anonymous

We need to find some form quick. Hopefully Norwich will be an easier test and we can pick up 3 points.
I think we would’ve beaten Tottenham’s second xi but unfortunately they played their strongest team (maybe with Kane the exception). Squad depth shows when one or two first teamers are out and you can bring in a good replacement. It doesn’t stretch to playing four or five backups in a big game like this.

We need a run of easy games because it looked like we were still in preseason in this game and the Leicester match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.