Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I argue:

Bravo,

Sagna, Stones, Otamendi, Clichy (relative defensive security),

Gündogan, Fernandinho,
Silva

Navas, Agüero, Sterling

Thought Navas was excellent in the cup game v Swansea, impressed me more than Sané so far.

Aleix Garcia ready to come off the bench if the triangle doesn't work properly.

Call me a drug addled snork but I reckon either Dave or Gundogan may get rested so I go:
Bravo,Sagna,Stones,Ota,Clichy,Fern,Dinho,Sane,above,Sterling,Kun

Will Spurs score - yes they will with our defending.

Toughest game of the season so far, we will know just how good we are after it.
This is a huge problem. We typically have to score 2 to win a game. Against lesser teams, no problem, top 6 teams it becomes a problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this one posted and agree.

Bravo
Sagna, Ota, Stones, Kolarov
Fernando
Sterling, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas/Sane
Aguero

I think Gundogan probably needs a rest after last night and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. Navas would probably get the nod on Sane for his experience, energy/pressing and defensive work in tracking back.

Bravo
Sagna Ota Stones Kolarov
Fernando
Sterling Fernandinho Gundogan Silva
Aguero
Toss up between Fernando or Sane. Went with Fernando for cover and let Fernandinho push forward.

Hoping for a win and think we'll nick it on the break but a draw at Spurs wouldnt be a bad result.
I think this will be the team

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

A great equipment like the manchester city must never conform to a tie. The only option is to win. If finally it loses, bad luck . But that nobody says that we have looked for a tie.
This one is the difference between the big teams and the rest.
Sorry for my english again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.