Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For us it's either a great day or a good one. If Spurs nick a point we are closer to winning the league. If City win Spurs don't get CL football and spend another year in the wilderness.

Win-win either way.

#glasshalffull
thats amazing arrogance considering it was your first year back in the cl after a number of years not in it.

Sorry if posted elsewhere but has any truth in there being 1000s of empty seats tonight ? Seeing videos of seats available on their ticket exchange and there's literally 1000s but unsure if it's genuine

Pubs to go to in London before the game that'll have City fans in? Down on my own and wouldn't mind drinking with Blues!

What's an 'arsenal ultra'? Someone who drinks lager with his curry rather than red wine? Thick cunts.
A Warrior for the cause.
A battle-hardened servant of the football club; say the word and he would gladly give his life for it.
No mission too small, no sacrifice too great!
These are the defenders of the football club, the guardians of it's integrity, and would be willing to go to war in it's name. The 'Collective', the 'Uberfan', the 'au Naturale', the 'Trustworthy'!

Pubs to go to in London before the game that'll have City fans in? Down on my own and wouldn't mind drinking with Blues!
Every pub by the sounds of things is gonna be filled with City fans tonight whether they are from North London or not.

Would also like to know this. There were loads of us around liverpool Street for the FA cup game as its easy to get to Spurs from there.

The Red Lion was decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.