Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but I think Pep didn't even talk about booing,
he has accepted that some part of City fans insist on booing.

Pep was talking about support, not for him, for his players. He knows as a player what it means if a full ground is supporting you,
when you need it most - not if you are up 4-0 anyway!

Pep certainly didn't want to separate the fan base like just happening, the opposite is the case.
Please let's discuss booing in the booring summer break and leave it for now.

Let's put all our energy in pushing the team as much as we can, til the end.
Especially if things don't get right from the start, which can happen in big games.

For one thing Pep is spot on:
the players have deserved it for what they did over last 2 seasons, at least!

Maybe it's just me but I think Pep didn't even talk about booing,
he has accepted that some part of City fans insist on booing.

Pep was talking about support, not for him, for his players. He knows as a player what it means if a full ground is supporting you,
when you need it most - not if you are up 4-0 anyway!

Pep certainly didn't want to separate the fan base like just happening, the opposite is the case.
Please let's discuss booing in the booring summer break and leave it for now.

Let's put all our energy in pushing the team as much as we can, til the end.
Especially if things don't get right from the start, which can happen in big games.

For one thing Pep is spot on:
the players have deserved it for what they did over last 2 seasons, at least!
Oh go on then :)

I had to look past about the first 4 reasons before finding the original catalyst for it, and that was fuck all to do with FFP, getting fined for being late on the pitch, or shit reffing.

I said it was a start. This is not a discussion on whether I know as much as you about why City fans hate UEFA - even though I do - it’s about how we should move forward to help the team & the manager.

I have said what I think. You don’t agree. That’s what opinions are all about. Why do you have to make it personal?

I had to look past about the first 4 reasons before finding the original catalyst for it, and that was fuck all to do with FFP, getting fined for being late on the pitch, or shit reffing.

I said it was a start. I did t say it would be inclusive

Well go on. Tell everyone

I thought the fans started booing after all fans were banned from CSKA away.

The decision was quite late so we'd paid for flights/visas to go over only for the game to be played behind closed doors. Then when the game was played there was quite a few CSKA fans in the ground

City also didn't get a refund from Uefa for the fans and we ended up with a free ticket to Roma away.

I said it was a start. This is not a discussion on whether I know as much as you about why City fans hate UEFA - even though I do - it’s about how we should move forward to help the team & the manager.

I have said what I think. You don’t agree. That’s what opinions are all about. Why do you have to make it personal?

Where have I made it personal? All I said was that some fans don't know why we originally started booing the anthem and you've shown beyond all reasonable doubt that you're one such fan.

I thought the fans started booing after all fans were banned from CSKA away.

The decision was quite late so we'd paid for flights/visas to go over only for the game to be played behind closed doors. Then when the game was played there was quite a few CSKA fans in the ground

City also didn't get a refund from Uefa for the fans and we ended up with a free ticket to Roma away.

Exactly. And the day UEFA properly reimburse those fans for the CSKA debacle is the day I stop booing the anthem

Where have I made it personal? All I said was that some fans don't know why we originally started booing the anthem and you've shown beyond all reasonable doubt that you're one of those such fans.

Whatever. But it’s no secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.