Spurs, FOC season tickets & other ticket conditions

Prestwich_Blue

Spurs have just published their 'Ticketing Charter' and there's a few things in there of interest.

• They won't be issuing any new discounted over-65 tickets as from next season, and they're gradually whittling down the discount on existing tickets from 50% to 25% over the next five years. The rationale is that they have four times the number of over-65 season ticket holders than they used to have and it's costing them money.
  • Season tickets will have to be utilised a minimum of 15 times over a season or will be subject to non-renewal.
  • They will be actively auditing the issuing of away tickets. Allocations are based on points over a rolling 5 year period. They say that 80% of tickets go to general admission season ticket holders, which is the same as us if you add the 20% of OSC tickets into the supposed 60% we get.
Ferran Soriano will be all over the FOC one I bet, assuming they get away with it.

Spurs have just published their 'Ticketing Charter' and there's a few things in there of interest.

• They won't be issuing any new discounted over-65 tickets as from next season, and they're gradually whittling down the discount on existing tickets from 50% to 25% over the next five years. The rationale is that they have four times the number of over-65 season ticket holders than they used to have and it's costing them money.
  • Season tickets will have to be utilised a minimum of 15 times over a season or will be subject to non-renewal.
  • They will be actively auditing the issuing of away tickets. Allocations are based on points over a rolling 5 year period. They say that 80% of tickets go to general admission season ticket holders, which is the same as us if you add the 20% of OSC tickets into the supposed 60% we get.
Ferran Soriano will be all over the FOC one I bet, assuming they get away with it.

Yep think this will become the norm in the future for most top clubs! More so the London clubs.. it's all wrong but football is that popular now that they can afford to piss of fans when there people waiting to fill that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.