Spurs, FOC season tickets & other ticket conditions

I have joined the Champions League scheme this season as I want to improve my chances of a final ticket this season, particularly as it's at Wembley this year. But at last nights game I was the only regular season card holder there, that includes the row I sit on, the row in front and the row behind.
Everywhere is full of tourists and other people who could be described as glory hunters, and as you mentioned stuffing their faces with chips and hotdogs. Once this years UCL campaign is over I won't be renewing my CL scheme.
I’ve been in all 3 cup schemes since they started sacked 2 and started in CL due to pressure from my son I went to Porto but not Istanbul he was furious and almost bullied me to keep in it if only for Wembley he even booked a night in Jury Leonardos Watford in preparation. Whatever the outcome I won’t we in it next season

Football is very near to the tipping point
My view is influenced a bit by age but I do feel for what I call real city fans those who have come through the family ranks irrespective of whether born or raised outside of GM and I have always admired those who chose to support us. People also have a right to attend any sporting event if the chance prevails but for me this obvious tourist type who have no real affinity or even interest in the game let alone City is the tipping point for me. I’m keeping my ST as it’s next to my son and I now have a grandson and he’s only just shy of 2 but is football and city mad and he’ll be having my ticket as soon as he is ready. The main winner here will be Stalybridge Celtic next season

Another reason why an Independent Football Regulator with real power is needed to stop this kind of vandalism.
Sadly it's a fact that the world population is aging and fast, the retirement age is rising and may even not exist in the coming decades.

The world is changing and the non FOC simply can't subsidise the FOC's

Mr Levy is the first to implement these changes to FOC ticket prices and he sure won't be the last.

My view is influenced a bit by age but I do feel for what I call real city fans those who have come through the family ranks irrespective of whether born or raised outside of GM and I have always admired those who chose to support us. People also have a right to attend any sporting event if the chance prevails but for me this obvious tourist type who have no real affinity or even interest in the game let alone City is the tipping point for me. I’m keeping my ST as it’s next to my son and I now have a grandson and he’s only just shy of 2 but is football and city mad and he’ll be having my ticket as soon as he is ready. The main winner here will be Stalybridge Celtic next season
It the half and half twats that do me .
I was quite sad leaving the ground on Sunday knowing it'll be my last ever derby game.

City have already implemented if you don’t use it for 10 games you might not be able to renew, though you can put in ticket exchange, I expect that to be upped as well so they can sell the tickets on, I guess we will get a better idea when the new stand goes up, if no more season tickets issued then we will knuw what their plans are, im just glad I’ve seen us win it all.

Whilst the away tickets remain at £30, home tickets across the PL are getting more and more expensive via stealth.
I'm not sure it's that stealthy. The price will rise to match the demand and those who make the decisions will be in new jobs elsewhere when the demand collapses.
For clarity: That "collapse" is the one that has been predicted since the formation of the Premier League over 30 years ago.
As for Spurs: It appears there will be no more new FOC tickets implying those who are already ST holders will retain cheaper STs, but anybody who turns 65 or is over 65 and applies for an ST will pay full price. Am I reading this correctly?
Finally City: My FOC season ticket has a 50% discount, however the discount for all cup tickets is significantly lower even though I'm in all three schemes.

City have already implemented if you don’t use it for 10 games you might not be able to renew, though you can put in ticket exchange, I expect that to be upped as well so they can sell the tickets on, I guess we will get a better idea when the new stand goes up, if no more season tickets issued then we will knuw what their plans are, im just glad I’ve seen us win it all.
You missed off "and City introduce more padded seats in blocks 104 & 106 so season card holders in these areas are priced out"

Not for me. Raggy affiliations.
Lakey did his knee in there too.
I’m going back to the late 60s and early 70s. United did play a pre season friendly there to raise money for the club fairly regularly. But it was very different times. We used to stand outside the ground on training nights and wait for a ball to be kicked out of the ground (which it was regularly), then nick it and run off home with it. I got chased the full length of Greenside Lane once. Didn’t catch me though! :-)

I’m going back to the late 60s and early 70s. United did play a pre season friendly there to raise money for the club fairly regularly. But it was very different times. We used to stand outside the ground on training nights and wait for a ball to be kicked out of the ground (which it was regularly), then nick it and run off home with it. I got chased the full length of Greenside Lane once. Didn’t catch me though! :-)
Was it Rashford not tracking back!

As already stated if City do anything short of making it more affordable for kids and pensioners then I’m sacking it. The shit I had to put up with in SSL3 last night with tourists all over the place in wrong seats no comprehension of the English alphabet and the concept we use double letters for rows and seats go up in numeric sequence one way and funnily enough down if you go in the opposite direction then needing to bring drinks and a Fukin running buffet back to their seats upto 15 mins into the second half. Half and half scarves standing in the gangways taking selfies etc etc then absolutely no Fukin reaction when we score and no none of them were Danes.
Sounds like a standard CL night. I'm up in EL3 and as we are walking up the Spiral, me and my mate always have a bet if there will be tourist in our seats...90% of the time we are proved right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.