Spurs forums,,, oh dear

1337 said:
parklane said:
Can't see what all the fuss is about. You have pricks on all sites. Citeh, aint got a problem with. If anything we have quite a bit in common, eternal under achieving, solid support through thick and thin and boy has there been some thin, have shit ***** down the road that regularly rub it in. Look forward to Wednesday and will say that it means more to us than you because if we blow it now you will be there for a long time to come and we will have to look elsewhere for eurorean glory for years.COYS.

fuck off cunt
lol

1337 said:
parklane said:
Can't see what all the fuss is about. You have pricks on all sites. Citeh, aint got a problem with. If anything we have quite a bit in common, eternal under achieving, solid support through thick and thin and boy has there been some thin, have shit ***** down the road that regularly rub it in. Look forward to Wednesday and will say that it means more to us than you because if we blow it now you will be there for a long time to come and we will have to look elsewhere for eurorean glory for years.COYS.

fuck off cunt

great reply.............not.

Some on here are as bad as the Spurs lot though. Let's be honest, it's just bravado talk from both sets of camps. We are both nervous about the game and anyone who says differently is fooling themselves.

The way I see it Spurs need 4th place much much more than we do. If we don't get it this year we'll get it next year, we're in no hurry. But if Spurs don't get 4th this year I doubt very much they will ever get such an opportunity again. This is why their fans are much more aggressive than they have been in the past: they know they have one shot at C.L. football. Fuck it up and they're finished. We'll just keep coming back again and again until we do get there.

For Spurs fans to go about pretending they're not anxious about the game is ridiculous.

This is why I can't help wishing Arsenal well, even when they annoy us like they did this year. Spuds are scum.

KentBlue said:
We are both nervous about the game and anyone who says differently is fooling themselves.

For Spurs fans to go about pretending they're not anxious about the game is ridiculous.

I disagree with the first point, but totally agree with the second. If we were away on Wednesday, you could reverse that, but we're not.

I would not say I am confident, but I am not nervous. We are at home, where we have been exceptionally strong for a long time now. I would not fancy our chances going to WHL, but at Eastlands we are clear favourites to get the result. Especially after taking Villa apart on Saturday.

I think Hansen and co have actually done us a favour on MOTD by totally misrepresenting what went on against Villa. Spurs fans have watched that and possibly believe we are a pushover. What we and the Villa fans (and anyone who watched Football First) know, is that nothing could be further from the truth.

And Villa have been better away from home this year than Spurs have... Can't wait for Wednesday. Team, manager and fans all seem to be uniting at the perfect time...

What will be, will be - if we get it we will be close to unstoppable and if we blow it (which we won't) we know we'll come back even stronger next year. Can Spurs fans hope for the same? Can they fuck.

Happy days.

Anyone from our side or Spurs who says they are confident of the result is a lying twat. None of us on either side will be surprised if City get the result. Most of us won't be surprise if Spuds get the result. Our home record is pretty good this season and no bugger (and I mean no bugger) looks forward to coming to Eastlands these. But Spurs are a blood good side, albeit not always brilliant away from home this year. A bit like us.

I fancy us slightly because of home advantage but the last thing I'd be is gung-ho about it.

Spuds fans are utter twats. You only had to listen to their disrespectful bullshit about Pompey before the FA Cup S/F. Utter, utter toilets, all of them. Bad as the rags without having the excuse of winning everything in sight for twenty years. I hate them. They've always been the same. Apart from the rags, only Everton are worse.

They are probably just as nervous as us lot are. It is virtually an all or nothing game and there will be equal pressure on both teams. Dont expect us to walk it but i do expect playing at home to give us the advantage we need.......come on you blue bstardo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Spuds would fail in the qualifier, the twats, and will not be seen in top four contention for another decade after that. People say they are bottlers away from home. Lets hope so. Stupid bastards.

Would we be better off 1point ahead of Spuds but having to play at Spite fart lane...
Or 1 point behind Spuds and playing at home..

put into perspective it looks better for us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.