Spurs forums,,, oh dear

coleridge said:
Let's not sink to the level of some bigoted Spurs fans ['throwing Pork scratching' FFS].

THFC have many Christian and Muslim fans, as well as Jews, of course. Some are good mates of mine, to use the cliche.

What you have experienced in the earlier 'dirty Arab money' comments is the most extreme expression of what passes for a 'Free Press' that is obsessed with the raging Zionism of its pay masters. I did warn you of this in September 2008 and the continued surprise of some of you at the media's attitude is always a mystery to me.

Islamophobia is the corner stone of the BNP manifesto. 'Yids' who implicitly endorse such fascism are beyond contempt. Can't we just have a football match on Wednesday to determine who is the better, for this season at least? That's my idea of sport, not name calling.

They started it.!!

wrongun73 said:
coleridge said:
Let's not sink to the level of some bigoted Spurs fans ['throwing Pork scratching' FFS].

THFC have many Christian and Muslim fans, as well as Jews, of course. Some are good mates of mine, to use the cliche.

What you have experienced in the earlier 'dirty Arab money' comments is the most extreme expression of what passes for a 'Free Press' that is obsessed with the raging Zionism of its pay masters. I did warn you of this in September 2008 and the continued surprise of some of you at the media's attitude is always a mystery to me.

Islamophobia is the corner stone of the BNP manifesto. 'Yids' who implicitly endorse such fascism are beyond contempt. Can't we just have a football match on Wednesday to determine who is the better, for this season at least? That's my idea of sport, not name calling.

fuck me my glass eye's just fell asleep!!
;)

I know, a bit dull and worthy, but needed saying, in my view. Anyway, I leave it with you comedy kings to sort out as I'm watching Allah's other team playing in the T20. ;)

If my menmory serves me correctly Manchester City Football Club has a long and proud history with both Jewish and masonic members being leading lights in our past.
On a very Good Friday a few years ago i arrived in London close to WHL and the first place to open (via the back door)was a "home supporters only" bar, two blues mingled in with the spuds and sat happily drinking until our transport back to Manc after the game showed up in the nature of the Reddish Blues, the doorstaff wouldnt let them in weaing City colours but a england top over a City Shirt for one and turning their shirt inside out (by this stage everyone in the bar knew we were blue), was enough for them to be allowed in.
As we were over for the good friday game through to the easter monday game against sunderland we had a weekend bag with us, the spuds stewards took the bags off us and told us where to p[ick them up after the game.
After the match which (thank you Joey) we won, we were guided round WHL to our bags with good grace and manners from the emplyees of THFC.
Probably the best I have been treated at any away game, so why do I hae these cnuts more than anyone but the rags?
Fcuk Hobble
Fcuk Ardiles
Fcuk pleat
Fcuk Villa
and fcuk Pleat again.
I hate spurs.

Those Floppingham Hotspunk fans make you laugh , don't they?

They won't be laughin' after they've got their arses kicked on Wednesday night!

wrongun73 said:
coleridge said:
I know, a bit dull and worthy, but needed saying, in my view. Anyway, I leave it with you comedy kings to sort out as I'm watching Allah's other team playing in the T20. ;)

c'mon coley lad i was just pulling yer pisser. :)

Only my wife pulls that, mate.

Anyway, back to the cricket. The brothers are being their best 'can't be arsed' selves but the birds in the crowd are fookin' mint!

mancityvstoke said:
I'm not bitter I just can't stand seeing you dickheads mouth off about what u deserve all the time and how u suddenley think your the best team in the league.

And then to top it off your on about fighting us like the bunch of low life scum that you truly are.

That's all your good for just like the bindippers a bunch of loud mouthed immature dickheads.

k9fg8z.jpg

The state of this tw@t.....fell off my chair

It's Kenny Sansom, innit... ...oh the irony.

samharris said:
coleridge said:

They started it.!!

i believe the children are the future treat them well and let them lead the way show them all the beauty they possess inside ha ha amen tiger

I think our 'BIG GAME' experience will be the reason we win on Wednesday, 4 derby's (unlucky in 2 of them), 2 win's over Chelsea, unbeaten v's Arse and Villa, and now we have a much stronger team than when we last faced Spuds - Ade's back, Johnson playing well, Bellamy looking good again, defence much better.

I think we'll be mentally stronger as we showed vs Manure, Arsenal and Villa games recently.

C'mon City! Oh, and I'm not going to the game - never seen us beat Spuds live in 6 attempts!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.