Spurs forums,,, oh dear

personaly, i hope the police tell city to send spuds fans there ticket money back, and ban the twats IN THE INTEREST OF CROWD SAFETY, but we know that wont happen, double the amont of stewards around them, ? and KEEP THE TWATS LOCKED IN AFTER THE GAME, but when was the last time they used common sence, like at the derby, they let both sets of fans out at the same time, GMP, should be made accountable. for any problems after the event, but knowing them they will blame city, the club an our fans.

colinbellsboots said:
personaly, i hope the police tell city to send spuds fans there ticket money back, and ban the twats IN THE INTEREST OF CROWD SAFETY, but we know that wont happen, double the amont of stewards around them, ? and KEEP THE TWATS LOCKED IN AFTER THE GAME, but when was the last time they used common sence, like at the derby, they let both sets of fans out at the same time, GMP, should be made accountable. for any problems after the event, but knowing them they will blame city, the club an our fans.

Then the league will dock us points so we finish just above relegation zone!!! lol

R-E-D-N-A-P
That spells fooking CROOK to me
With a nick nack paddy whack give the dog a bone
HMRC on the phone

Spelling changed so it scans, but you get the idea.

unexpected item said:
R-E-D-N-A-P
HMRC on the phone

Might make us more stupid than they are.

Damocles said:
unexpected item said:
R-E-D-N-A-P
HMRC on the phone

Might make us more stupid than they are.
Oh dear.

Can't see what all the fuss is about. You have pricks on all sites. Citeh, aint got a problem with. If anything we have quite a bit in common, eternal under achieving, solid support through thick and thin and boy has there been some thin, have shit cunts down the road that regularly rub it in. Look forward to Wednesday and will say that it means more to us than you because if we blow it now you will be there for a long time to come and we will have to look elsewhere for eurorean glory for years.COYS.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
If thats him in his avatar, keep an eye out on wednesday to give him a good kick in...
doubt he will be there said he watched the Bolton game on the tele ,didn't mention anything about him being there quoting hansen so think it was just match of the day ,what a fucking knob

parklane said:
Can't see what all the fuss is about. You have pricks on all sites. Citeh, aint got a problem with. If anything we have quite a bit in common, eternal under achieving, solid support through thick and thin and boy has there been some thin, have shit ***** down the road that regularly rub it in. Look forward to Wednesday and will say that it means more to us than you because if we blow it now you will be there for a long time to come and we will have to look elsewhere for eurorean glory for years.COYS.

fuck off cunt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.