Spurs Game (Spoilers)

EssexYid said:
pee dubya said:
I'm sure this will be a great comfort to you in 5 years time when we're regularly competing for the biggest trophies and you're scrapping away for your Europa league place with Everton and Villa. Keep your head up though, maybe one day your club will acquire the ability and potential to consistantly compete at the very top level in club football.

Right now though, coming on here quoting dates and LOLOLOLOLOL-ing just makes you seem like a bit of a desperate fanny, so i'd just give up.

I have stated actual facts, you are just dreaming at the moment, you might do really well in the future but it is far from guaranteed, especially with the new rules coming into effect over the next few seasons that are being put in place specifically to stop the likes of City and Chelsea from being able to just buy success with money not generated by the clubs themselves, as I have already stated I have posted actual facts, you are just spouting hot air, all I can say is enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Believe what you like, i'd be absolutely astounded if FIFA could come up with a foolproof, loophole free and legal way of preventing us benefitting from our owners wealth and extensive business knowledge and contacts, in fact i'm 99.9% sure it's impossible. Your actual facts are both pointless and unneccesary (every City fan knows how long it's been since we won a trophy), the situation has changed and you seem pretty worried by it.

EssexYid's facebook picture

istock_000002694919xsmall.jpg

stony said:
EssexYid's facebook picture

istock_000002694919xsmall.jpg

Couldn't agree more, even without our new found wealth we could generate a greater turnover than Spurs with a few simple adjustments and as for them being so great this season they are a point ahead of us ffs.

In fact after they play Villa our game in hand will put us ahead of you!!

That is the comedy of it all this.

Wasn't 'Arry complaining at the start of the transfer window that Spurs had to wait until we had done our shopping before they picked up the scraps.
I seem to recall the phrase "City come along and blow us all out of the water"

as i said earlier, they go on about ricky villa, lucky twats fluked a replay, always always flucking games with bent refs.
as someone said they have crouch and defoe, the fucking krankies:)

byw when they change the rules to try and halt our juggarnaut we will buy 25 players but our weakest player would be worth more than spuds entire squad.

we'll buy your club and leave it be, its too funny to get rid of.

de niro said:
as i said earlier, they go on about ricky villa, lucky twats fluked a replay, always always flucking games with bent refs.
as someone said they have crouch and defoe, the fucking krankies:)

byw when they change the rules to try and halt our juggarnaut we will buy 25 players but our weakest player would be worth more than spuds entire squad.

we'll buy your club and leave it be, its too funny to get rid of.

Correct.

Spurs fans just can't see it, they beat Wigan and now they think they are going to dominate world football.

I can't keep a straight face.

Essex yid, your utter myopia makes me piss.

You base your entire "Spurs are a MASSIVE club" on your glorious "trophy haul."

Here is the news mate.

In the last quarter of a century,you've won the FA cup and two league cups.
Done nothing whatsoever of any note in Europe.Never qualified for the Champions league.
Never won the league title (or come anywher near it.)
Nada.Zip.
You have a shithole ground that is currently due to be replaced sometime at the end of never,in the middle of a credit crunch, by an artists' impression that will no doubt put you £500 million in debt.

You were forced,by us,to sell your best player to the rags.
We're currently the richest club in the world.
Your manager has admitted that we've "blown you out of the water" on transfers.
It hurts.I feel your pain,I really do.I felt it when you signed Stewart from us,and we couldn't compete with you.

If we really want to,we can take your players pretty much on a whim.

But despite all the above evidence to the contrary,you're still,in your tiny little mind,an utterly,utterly..... "MASSIVE" club.

How does that actually work,then?

Think about it-a decent answer please....no Fulham ticket sales updates,no screen shots of seating plans from the OS....just facts.

Oh,and as you love quoting "glorious histories" so much-Sunderland have won the top division 6 times....four times more than you/us.
Huddersfield Town have aslo won the top division more times than you/us.

Where does that leave the "mighty Spuds" then?

PMSL....;-)

RobbieBrewer said:

Here is the news mate.

Done nothing whatsoever of any note in Europe.Never qualified for the Champions league.
Nada.Zip.
You have a shithole ground that is currently due to be replaced sometime at the end of never,in the middle of a credit crunch, by an artists' impression that will no doubt put you £500 million in debt.

We're currently the richest club in the world.Your manager has admitted that we've "blown you out of the water" on transfers.
It hurts.I feel your pain,I really do.I felt it when you signed Stewart from us,we couldn't compete with you.

But despite all the evidence to the contrary,you're still,in your tiny little mind,an utterly,utterly..... "MASSIVE" club.

Think about it-a decent answer please....no Fulham ticket sales updates,no screen shots of seating plans from the OS....just facts.

Oh,and as you love quoting "glorious histories" so much-Sunderland have won the top division 6 times....four times more than you/us.

PMSL....;-)

plus you have 1981 posts just prove you was there at the cup final

allan harper said:
RobbieBrewer said:

Here is the news mate.

Nada.Zip.

We're currently the richest club in the world.Your manager has admitted that we've "blown you out of the water" on transfers.
It hurts.I feel your pain,I really do.I felt it when you signed Stewart from us,we couldn't compete with you.

But despite all the evidence to the contrary,you're still,in your tiny little mind,an utterly,utterly..... "MASSIVE" club.

PMSL....;-)

plus you have 1981 posts just prove you was there at the cup final

Ha ha I missed the final-my Grandad wouldn't stand!

EssexYid said:
pee dubya said:
I'm sure this will be a great comfort to you in 5 years time when we're regularly competing for the biggest trophies and you're scrapping away for your Europa league place with Everton and Villa. Keep your head up though, maybe one day your club will acquire the ability and potential to consistantly compete at the very top level in club football.

Right now though, coming on here quoting dates and LOLOLOLOLOL-ing just makes you seem like a bit of a desperate fanny, so i'd just give up.

I have stated actual facts, you are just dreaming at the moment, you might do really well in the future but it is far from guaranteed, especially with the new rules coming into effect over the next few seasons that are being put in place specifically to stop the likes of City and Chelsea from being able to just buy success with money not generated by the clubs themselves, as I have already stated I have posted actual facts, you are just spouting hot air, all I can say is enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Are you Rafa in disguise??

Seriously mate, do one. You're spouting on about 1981 and we've done this and you've only done that with a few LOLs thrown in.
Our bank account has more money in than every spurs players value throughout history put together. That will remain for the next 50 years as we regularly produce and sign the worlds best players, build the worlds biggest stadium and season-upon-season challenge for every trophy we are in. Whilst we are doing this, you're bald-headed twat of a chairman will sell to a fairly well-off man and you will constantly have to sell your best players when bigger clubs come calling, winning a Carling Cup every 5 years or so.

Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.