Spurs Game (Spoilers)

Essex have a think about this figure £600 billion.............

There is only one place City can go with that, surely you can see it.

kiam06 said:
Essex have a think about this figure £600 billion.............

There is only one place City can go with that, surely you can see it.

He cant see it he's a Spurs fan, Spurs are the best team in the world they beat Wigan 9-1, Not only are they going to get a top 4 spot but there going to win the league after that result and there by far a better team than Arsenal as you seen at the Emirates this season they totally outplayed Arsenal from start to finish, Jermain Defoe is going to finish top goalscorer with 72 goals.

pee dubya said:
EssexYid said:
Manchester City have won 9 Trophies, the last one in 1976 LOL Tottenham Hotspur have won 17 Trophies the last one in 2008, Spurs have beaten Manchester City in 10 of the last 11 meetings between our clubs. LOL

Oh and Spurs are sitting 4th in the premiership after a stunning 9 - 1 victory over Wigan, and are currently 4 points clear of Manchester City

I'm sure this will be a great comfort to you in 5 years time when we're regularly competing for the biggest trophies and you're scrapping away for your Europa league place with Everton and Villa. Keep your head up though, maybe one day your club will acquire the ability and potential to consistantly compete at the very top level in club football.

Right now though, coming on here quoting dates and LOLOLOLOLOL-ing just makes you seem like a bit of a desperate fanny, so i'd just give up.

I have stated actual facts, you are just dreaming at the moment, you might do really well in the future but it is far from guaranteed, especially with the new rules coming into effect over the next few seasons that are being put in place specifically to stop the likes of City and Chelsea from being able to just buy success with money not generated by the clubs themselves, as I have already stated I have posted actual facts, you are just spouting hot air, all I can say is enjoy the ride while it lasts.

EssexYid said:
pee dubya said:
I'm sure this will be a great comfort to you in 5 years time when we're regularly competing for the biggest trophies and you're scrapping away for your Europa league place with Everton and Villa. Keep your head up though, maybe one day your club will acquire the ability and potential to consistantly compete at the very top level in club football.

Right now though, coming on here quoting dates and LOLOLOLOLOL-ing just makes you seem like a bit of a desperate fanny, so i'd just give up.

I have stated actual facts, you are just dreaming at the moment, you might do really well in the future but it is far from guaranteed, especially with the new rules coming into effect over the next few seasons that are being put in place specifically to stop the likes of City and Chelsea from being able to just buy success with money not generated by the clubs themselves, as I have already stated I have posted actual facts, you are just spouting hot air, all I can say is enjoy the ride while it lasts.

exactly the reason why the city brand is being turned into a global name and also why several hotels and real estates will be built based around the city theme....and just for the record, if the rules come into place about debt levels linked to income, then the likes of us and chelsea will just have the debts written off by the owners

shadygiz said:
...and just for the record, if the rules come into place about debt levels linked to income, then the likes of us and chelsea will just have the debts written off by the owners

ADUG have already written off all our debt, we don't owe anything to anyone.

sorry, been away for a bit so havn't had time to trawl this pungent topic, i.e Spurs. Anyway any success we enjoy will fundamentally be based on a core of top City lads, bred Blue, play Blue not like the Yiddie's only effort of Ledley "fine player but can only manage 10 games a season" King, so short and sweet yiddie, fuk off you wide boy prick, comprende?

stony said:
shadygiz said:
...and just for the record, if the rules come into place about debt levels linked to income, then the likes of us and chelsea will just have the debts written off by the owners

ADUG have already written off all our debt, we don't owe anything to anyone.

i know mate....i'm talking about future debt levels at the time of the new rules

EssexYid said:
pee dubya said:

The rules are being forced in because the likes of United, Liverpool etc want all the money and all the best players and do not want any competition. It is the complete opposite of what you say and if you can't see that then you are blind.

You should be hoping the rules stay as they are as being taken over by a rich investor is the only chance Spurs have got of competing in the Champions League and for Premier League titles.

Be careful what you wish for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.