Spurs Game (Spoilers)

EssexYid said:
mancity89 said:
Yes I agree 100% because arsenal, united and Liverpool haven’t spent a single penny they've souly relied on their academies.

Also when it comes to spending you boys have been the worse by far, spent shitloads on average players and its never drawn attention because of your love affair with the media

Now jog on

There are some proper fools on here, of course all those clubs and Spurs have spent money but those clubs are run as a business, they are not having hundreds of millions pumped into them by a "sugar daddy" are they ffs, can you not spot the difference.

Spurs for instance generate their own money as A FOOTBALL CLUB, every penny spent by Tottenham comes from our annual turnover, Spurs spent £119.3m on players last season but still made a profit of £33.4m, Chelsea on the other hand are "bankrolled" by Abramovich and make a loss of £80m per year, you cant compare the Two.
Spurs have spent shit loads on "average players" have they, still good enough to beat Manchester City 10 times out of the last 11 meetings, and good enough to beat Chelsea in a Cup Final.

What have Manchester City done since 1976 then apart from being a Yo Yo club, and achieving absolutely nothing, apart from moving into a "council owned" stadium.
You can compare Chelsea and Spuds... One is successful and the other one is laughed at..
Now take your bitterness and jealousy somewhere else.

The best thing is even before our ' sugar daddy' came we were still buying the likes of Anelka and Fowler because we could attract them.

Spurs have always been a selling club and always will be, Berbatov being a prime example. You had to let your best player go because you were not big enough as a club to say NO.

You've got Peter Crouch ffs!!!

DTKOAG said:
EssexYid said:
There are some proper fools on here, of course all those clubs and Spurs have spent money but those clubs are run as a business, they are not having hundreds of millions pumped into them by a "sugar daddy" are they ffs, can you not spot the difference.

Spurs for instance generate their own money as A FOOTBALL CLUB, every penny spent by Tottenham comes from our annual turnover, Spurs spent £119.3m on players last season but still made a profit of £33.4m, Chelsea on the other hand are "bankrolled" by Abramovich and make a loss of £80m per year, you cant compare the Two.
Spurs have spent shit loads on "average players" have they, still good enough to beat Manchester City 10 times out of the last 11 meetings, and good enough to beat Chelsea in a Cup Final.

What have Manchester City done since 1976 then apart from being a Yo Yo club, and achieving absolutely nothing, apart from moving into a "council owned" stadium.
You can compare Chelsea and Spuds... One is successful and the other one is laughed at..

Manchester City have won 9 Trophies, the last one in 1976 LOL Tottenham Hotspur have won 17 Trophies the last one in 2008, Spurs have beaten Manchester City in 10 of the last 11 meetings between our clubs. LOL

Oh and Spurs are sitting 4th in the premiership after a stunning 9 - 1 victory over Wigan, and are currently 4 points clear of Manchester City, so please explain to me Einstein just why is it that Spurs are being laughed at as you idiotically suggest, try thinking before posting in future it often helps.

kiam06 said:
The best thing is even before our ' sugar daddy' came we were still buying the likes of Anelka and Fowler because we could attract them.

Spurs have always been a selling club and always will be, Berbatov being a prime example. You had to let your best player go because you were not big enough as a club to say NO.

You are talking absolute rubbish pal, Anelka was wasting his career at the time you got him, not wanted by Liverpool, and playing for the mighty Bolton Wanderers at one stage ffs, Fowler was finished as a player and snorting half of Liverpool up, Berbatov was a £30m player who wanted Champions League football, and a chance to join Manchester United one of the biggest clubs in the world, he demanded to move you cant keep unhappy players at a football club, you take the money and move on just like Manchester United did with Ronaldo, RVN, Beckham etc when they moved to Real Madrid, does that make United a selling club then.

EssexYid said:
kiam06 said:

You are talking absolute rubbish pal, Anelka was wasting his career at the time you got him, not wanted by Liverpool, and playing for the mighty Bolton Wanderers at one stage ffs, Fowler was finished as a player and snorting half of Liverpool up, Berbatov was a £30m player who wanted Champions League football, and a chance to join Manchester United one of the biggest clubs in the world, he demanded to move you cant keep unhappy players at a football club, you take the money and move on just like Manchester United did with Ronaldo, RVN, Beckham etc when they moved to Real Madrid, does that make United a selling club then.

We paid £13m and £7m for them that was my point, you were trying to make out we had no money before our new owners came in and it is not true.

Robbie Keane left too, I am sure I could think of many more. If you a such a well run great club why would these players not want to stay?

EssexYid said:
DTKOAG said:

Manchester City have won 9 Trophies, the last one in 1976 LOL Tottenham Hotspur have won 17 Trophies the last one in 2008, Spurs have beaten Manchester City in 10 of the last 11 meetings between our clubs. LOL

Oh and Spurs are sitting 4th in the premiership after a stunning 9 - 1 victory over Wigan, and are currently 4 points clear of Manchester City, so please explain to me Einstein just why is it that Spurs are being laughed at as you idiotically suggest, try thinking before posting in future it often helps.
Where have i said above that Spurs are laughed at ? I quoted two clubs .
Your the one who has mentioned Spurs... Not like i disagree mind you.

You beat Wigan 9-1 that obviously indicates there a problems behind the scenes at Wigan, can I remind you that you were beaten 1-0 by Stoke at home and were completely outclassed in your local derby against Arsenal.

You are playing Villa away this week and we all know what the outcome of that will be.

Spurs fans are great, they come on talksport when they win claiming a Champions League spot and when they lose they keep very quiet. Very sad really.

Bluemoon115 said:
If you wern't bothered by us your wouldn't be on a City forum.

Exactly! Everybody seems to be worried about us at this stage other teams fans coming on our forum.
EssexYid, You know yourself yous will fade away coming to the last few months of the season it always happens yous, Thats why yous will never be a top 4 team, You wont make the top 4 with a team of average players!

EssexYid said:
DTKOAG said:

Oh and Spurs are sitting 4th in the premiership after a stunning 9 - 1 victory over Wigan, and are currently 4 points clear of Manchester City

I'm sure this will be a great comfort to you in 5 years time when we're regularly competing for the biggest trophies and you're scrapping away for your Europa league place with Everton and Villa. Keep your head up though, maybe one day your club will acquire the ability and potential to consistantly compete at the very top level in club football.

Right now though, coming on here quoting dates and LOLOLOLOLOL-ing just makes you seem like a bit of a desperate fanny, so i'd just give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.