Spurs Game (Spoilers)

We have a better team, more money, more fans and a better stadium.

You have better scoreboards that is about it.

Come on Spurs fans please be serious, we know you are jealous but just concentrate on your own club.

kiam06 said:

Come on Spurs fans please be serious, we know you are jealous but just concentrate on your own club.

We have only sold 500 for spurs from this afternoon

can't understand why we never went for defoe, he probably wanted to go back to spurs, bump his wage up, he would have come

kiam06 said:

More money, yes.
More fans, please. More fans in Manchester, sure. More fans in England, doubtful. More fans worldwide, hell no.
Better stadium, for now. But it's easy to move into a stadium that you haven't bought yourself. In a few years, Spurs will have one of the best grounds in the world, not some converted athletics stadium.
Better team? Based on what? City have only finished higher than Spurs twice in ten years. Once by a single point and the other year Spurs won a cup so still had a better season than City. Spurs are also higher than City after 1/3 of this season too. So, better team? Please.

As for that last line, "Just concentrate on your own club." A quick search of this forum will show there have been nine active threads about Spurs in the last four weeks alone, and that's not including threads about the upcoming City v Spurs game and ticket threads etc. I implore you to find a Spurs forum with such dedication to another club as this forum has for Spurs.

We've more fans on this forum than you have in total.
Interesting statement, considering Spurs have more fans on their season ticket WAITING LIST than you have members on your forum. So good going there.

I don't understand you City fans (not ALL city fans, I may add) with such a hatred for Spurs. I don't know a single Spurs fan that shows anywhere near the hatred to City as some of you City fans have shown to Spurs.

Both teams are at similar levels, both teams have similar short term aspirations, yet the two sets of fans seem so different. I'm hoping that Spurs break the top four this season, but if they didn't, I'd have wanted City to get there ahead of Liverpool. But after reading some of the arrogant, hate filled, stupid posts towards my club, I think I'd rather root for Liverpool.

I'd rather SWP anyday.
Lennon dosen't track by like Shaun does and dosen't have the determination and grit that Shauny does.

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
kiam06 said:

More money, yes.
More fans, please. More fans in Manchester, sure. More fans in England, doubtful. More fans worldwide, hell no.
Better stadium, for now. But it's easy to move into a stadium that you haven't bought yourself. In a few years, Spurs will have one of the best grounds in the world, not some converted athletics stadium.
Better team? Based on what? City have only finished higher than Spurs twice in ten years. Once by a single point and the other year Spurs won a cup so still had a better season than City. Spurs are also higher than City after 1/3 of this season too. So, better team? Please.

As for that last line, "Just concentrate on your own club." A quick search of this forum will show there have been nine active threads about Spurs in the last four weeks alone, and that's not including threads about the upcoming City v Spurs game and ticket threads etc. I implore you to find a Spurs forum with such dedication to another club as this forum has for Spurs.

Bluemoon115 said:
We've more fans on this forum than you have in total.
Interesting statement, considering Spurs have more fans on their season ticket WAITING LIST than you have members on your forum. So good going there.

I don't understand you City fans (not ALL city fans, I may add) with such a hatred for Spurs. I don't know a single Spurs fan that shows anywhere near the hatred to City as some of you City fans have shown to Spurs.

Both teams are at similar levels, both teams have similar short term aspirations, yet the two sets of fans seem so different. I'm hoping that Spurs break the top four this season, but if they didn't, I'd have wanted City to get there ahead of Liverpool. But after reading some of the arrogant, hate filled, stupid posts towards my club, I think I'd rather root for Liverpool.

city are bigger and better than spurs in every way, on the field even more so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.