Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Was going to watch the game now, just in from work. Some twat ruined it for me by telling me the score.
Will watch it later. Just feel a bit gutted, as I thought we should be good enough to get through.
You cannot concede 3 goals at home, after the performance in the 1st leg and expect to go through.

I've just read that the handball rule is being changes next year to remove the "deliberate" bit, so that would have been definitely ruled out next season!!!

I'm off to bed, night Blues!

Just like in 81 it was self inflicted with poor defending.

Probably have won in now with Pellegrini in the last 3 seasons.

Love this rollercoaster we ride as City fans are on and am gutted about this tie overall. but can’t take away the joy this club has given me over the 40 years I’ve watched us.
Had every emotion from the last 40 years revisited tonight over 90 minutes and the only thing I’m struggling with is playing so well and winning but still losing ... as my lad said tonight it’s the hope that gets you ..., onward and upwards No shame only pride tonight mixed with a fair shot of disappointment

Yeah I know what you’re saying but answer me this.

My dad is 74, recovering from having half his kidney removed two weeks ago (cancer), was too tired to stay up tonight and is going to watch it “as live” when he wakes up at 6am. The poor fucker is going to go through all of that, he’s going to celebrate the last minute winner and then he’s going to be so upset, as we all have been.

What the fuck should I do? It actually hurts my heart to imagine and know what he’s gonna go through. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone, let alone a poorly old guy. I’m half wanting to text him and tell him to call me before he watches it rather than let him go through all of that when he’s not well.

I’m sat here, two hours ahead of you lot with no clue what I should do. As I say, it’s pretty cruel either way.
nah mate let him watch it in all its glory, us blues are made of stern stuff, he'll never forgive you otherwise, and at his age he'll have seen it all by now, i know from experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.