Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

I’ve not seen any replay
But when the ball spun to Aguero I thought instantly he was offside, but went mad when we scored but also clocked the ref put his hand to his ear and saw Bernado put his hands on his head
I was hoping the ball came of a Spurs player last
Thank you for confirming that, I seemed to be the only one that saw it when we were talking about it on the way home, thought I was seeing things. Can’t get the celebration out of my head, that VAR is so cruel and kills emotions, not good for the game.

Of a similar mindset, with some time since that final few minutes. Wish I could have been there, even given the outcome.
It was one of those “I was there” moments, the Sterling disallowed goal. Real blood and thunder football
game. Great atmosphere too. The roar when the “winner” went in was as loud as I’ve heard at the Etihad since 93:20. Games like that are what it’s all about and underlines why football can be such an incredible sporting spectacle.

Devastated at the end, but that soon passed; the quadruple was a big ask. I was starting to believe that it might happen, but that was just my innate optimism overwhelming reality again!

So want to win this fucking premier league. This could still be an incredible season. No need for blues to be despondent at this stage.

It was one of those “I was there” moments, the Sterling disallowed goal. Real blood and thunder football
game. Great atmosphere too. The roar when the “winner” went in was as loud as I’ve heard at the Etihad since 93:20. Games like that are what it’s all about and underlines why football can be such an incredible sporting spectacle.

Devastated at the end, but the quadruple was a big ask. I was starting to believe that it might happen, but that was just my innate optimism overwhelming reality again!

So want to win this fucking premier league. This could still be an incredible season. No need for blues to be despondent at this stage.

Exactly. Most of us have been bemoaning the CL, anyway.

Devastated at the end, but that soon passed; the quadruple was a big ask. I was starting to believe that it might happen, but that was just my innate optimism overwhelming reality again!

Damn right. Personally couldn't care less about the CL. Stopped being a real competition when the idiots took over the asylum. FFP? Dear me.

Pick ourselves up, go again Saturday, hopefully win our two most difficult games by next Wednesday, then watch as we hopefully win the Premiership and the Dippers get beat by Barca and end up with the sum total of “fuck all”, that would be compensation for tonight with a huge blue cherry (oxymoron?) on top.

I agree. We gave everthing and it wasn't quite enough on the night. We move on. I hope we can fully recover from what is a shock but if we do recover we are on the edge of something special.

I can't wait to put the wrongs right. I'm sure every blue is the same.

If we don't do it. No recriminations. We win and lose as a team, and we've given everything this season. You need luck in these moments. I feel unlucky but you never know perhaps this will work out in our favour. If we recover our poise in the league on Saturday, then one more win and our grip tightens on the title.

For the moment it's all about beating Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.