Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Just seen a comment online where a rag has said its swings and roundabouts. You got the decisions at Swansea and your luck can't last forever! Jesus wept!

We deserved to win but didn't. Great game. Great atmosphere. Great fans. Var is so cruel though. KDB on another level. Defensively yeah...ok...but it was a cup game 1 0 down with away goal rule so we had to just go for it.

Well that was emotional. Great game, the boys gave everything. However I can never celebrate a goal like that again if VAR remains. A large part of football has died within.

Var kills celebrations and that alone is bad for the game I love, right now we celebrate and then get massive disappointment.
Coz it’s relatively new we will continue to be elated but I guarantee that it will not be long before it’s the norm to just wait and see and then a rather slow dawning will creep on you that we’ve won or not. This will be the end of emotion. The backbone of the game.
In terms of this game we had it won and made the kind of decisions that we don’t normally do. Maybe your name does need to be on it after all.
Tried my hardest to explain to my youngest that a spurs player playing a ball off our player, who was simply stood there is offside was a mission as was explaining we won 4-3, drew 4-4, but lost overall was nigh impossible, his reply was “ losing 4-0 to Barca is the same overall result as drawing 4-4, if so what’s the point”.

Still stunned from last night.

Not seen any of the VAR decisions or any replays of the goals as no replays were shown on the big screen in the ground for some reason. What I do know is that the team need come back from this and put it right on sat - no excuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.