Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Pissed ...? Slightly. But watching from home I knew we would lose this one. Gut feeling I guess. And I didn't celebrate sterling scoring. Cos overall we didn't deserve it. Why David Silva keeps playing ahead of others just not making any sense. Ederson keeping.... Yes great passer but general keeping is average. Oh well blues..... on to main target which is league. Fuck champions League. Even if we won this tie I don't think we would have won the competition. Barca lLiverpoo Ajax. Tough tough teams. And going for quadruple.... Would have needed a better squad to have handled this.

If you can't celebrate a moment like that, then football really isn't for you.

From an attacking sense we were fantastic but once again the defensive frailties were massive exposed. Our CBs are not great defenders, and even after we scored the fourth I had the feeling we'd concede.

Ederson doesn't make enough vital saves. That's four errors in three games. We can bemoan VAR but it gave us a penalty last week and we failed to capitalise on it.

Yes we support our team through thick and thin, but UEFA are a bent organisation that had Platini at it's head do not forget that ever.

nope never forget mate...but we need to turn it into something different - I just think that UEFA in their suits will be happy we have gone out because of the booing that occurs, they would not want that to happen in a final, no way.

The issues last night was the VAR decision for handball was not shown to the ref from all the angles - therefore he made the decision based on that one image that did not show the full picture. Like they do in rugby, the ref should be shown all the angles and why not allow us all to be heard what is being said like they do in rugby

nope never forget mate...but we need to turn it into something different - I just think that UEFA in their suits will be happy we have gone out because of the booing that occurs, they would not want that to happen in a final, no way.

The issues last night was the VAR decision for handball was not shown to the ref from all the angles - therefore he made the decision based on that one image that did not show the full picture. Like they do in rugby, the ref should be shown all the angles and why not allow us all to be heard what is being said like they do in rugby

There was constant booing at Barca though

I think we need to recognise that the big players are ambitious and want to win this competition and to be properly recognised as a great team we need to win it, that means as fans we need to want to win it more as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.