Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Think that interview by Pep is a bit weird and ignoring his own impact on how the team have played & the fans have subsequently responded.

He obviously sees the players constantly, but unless he's been fucking about to try to get a reaction, the players have responded to the unfamiliarity. If he's that annoyed at the players, the formation changes/lineups etc isn't really working to get them on board.
Nonsense.

At the tail end of the matchday thread:

Pal, the match day forum was full of posters losing their sh!t. Just tell me that next time you won’t be one of them! It’s like the past 12 years never happened for some blues, they have more than earned our belief in them.

@Mancity1980 Amen, brother

Thought Pep's comments after the match weren't about 'having the fans back' because of the fans. More about the loss of fire from the team - which he said was his job.
All clear nommatter how slu sports want to try and twist it as a criticism 9f the fans.cunts.

Game of two halves and hopefully a season of two halves , we got our mojo back 2nd half and took Spuds apart , our best 45 minutes for months , and i doubted the fight of the players at half time and so glad they proved me wrong.
This is the turning point of our season , we can kick on and start chasing the Goons down.

Probably aimed at the players on the bench as well who haven't been at their best that interview

Maybe i am misinterpreting what Pep is saying......,i dont know.

Those players second half definitely show they had Passion and Guts.

Is he directing it more at the Likes of KDB/Foden ?

Last few weeks he has been alluding to one or two big players having attitude problems.

Obviously he can not name names.So has to do the criticizing collectively at the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.